For the control of certain insect pests in Cotton, Barley, Wheat and various field crops.
For ground or aircraft application with water: Lambda-Cyhalothrin 250 CS Insecticide mixes readily with hard or soft water. Add the required quantity of product to water whilst under agitation to ensure thorough mixing. Agitate while spraying. It is not advisable to allow the mixed solution to stand longer than 24 hours before use. In extremely alkaline water (pH 9) spray immediately after mixing.
For ULV (ultra low volume) application with oil: It is recommended that Lambda-Cyhalothrin 250 CS Insecticide be mixed with a mineral, spraying oil. See Compatibility section for a list of recommended mineral spraying oils. Add the required quantity of product to oil whilst under agitation to ensure through mixing. Agitate while spraying. It is not advisable to allow the mixed solution to stand longer than 24 hours before use.
Good coverage is essential to ensure adequate control. The product may be applied by ground rig or aircraft. DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 6 hours. Acceptable ‘threshold’ values for eggs and larval numbers may vary according to the stage of crop development and the pest management program undertaken. Alternative higher thresholds may be acceptable under certain circumstances. Diluted with water: For ground rigs the volume of liquid applied should be 30 to 100 L/ha. Aerial application should be under conditions normally suitable for water-based insecticides. Apply in at least 10 to 20 L water/ha.
Mixed with oil: Apply the recommended rate of Lambda-Cyhalothrin 250 CS Insecticide bulked with oil to total volume of 3 to 5 L/ha for cotton, sorghum and sunflowers. The total volume for all other crops should be 1.5 L/ha.
This product is a contact and residual insecticide. Best result will be obtained if Lambda-Cyhalothrin 250 CS Insecticide is applied as a protective treatment at regular intervals. However, if spraying frequency based on scouting, then for Helicoverpa spp. application at egg hatch will give optimum results.
This product, when applied, as a water-based spray is compatible with the following actives: fluazifop-p, pirimiphos-methyl, procymidone, pirimicarb, paraquat /diquat, glyphosate-trimesium and paraquat. This product when used in an ultra low volume application is compatible with the following mineral spraying oils:
DC Tron Cotton, DC Tron, Ulvapron, Trycol, Caltex Summer Spray Oil and Omex.
|Cropsarrow_upward||arrow_upwardBBCH||arrow_upwardRegistred norm||arrow_upwardPreharvest Interval|
|Alfalfa, Lucerne||0 - 0||9 - 40||14|
|Beans||0 - 0||9 - 36||7|
|Canola||0 - 0||9 - 36||7|
|Chickpeas||0 - 0||9 - 36||7|
|Cotton||0 - 0||60 - 85||21|
|Lupins||0 - 0||9 - 24||14|
|Mung beans||0 - 0||60 - 70||14|
|Navy beans||0 - 0||60 - 70||14|
|Pasture||0 - 0||9 - 40||14|
|Peas||0 - 0||9 - 36||7|
|Sorghum||0 - 0||18 - 70||14|
|Soybeans||0 - 0||60 - 70||21|
|Spring barley||0 - 0||9 - 40||14|
|Spring wheat||0 - 0||9 - 40||14|
|Sunflowers||0 - 0||36 - 70||28|
|Vetch||0 - 0||9 - 36||7|
|Winter barley||0 - 0||9 - 40||14|
|Winter wheat||0 - 0||9 - 40||14|
- Sorghum midgeContarinia sorghicola
- HeliothisHelicoverpa armigera
- Green miridsCreontiades dilutus
- Cabbage white butterflyPieris rapae
- Redlegged earth mitesHalotydeus destructor
- Apple dimpling bugCampylomma liebknechti
- Native budwormHelicoverpa punctigera
- Cabbage cluster caterpillarCrocidolomia pavonana
- Vegetable leafhopperAustroasca viridigrisea
- Lucerne leafrollerMerophyas divulsana
- Pasture webwormHednota pedionoma
- Pink spotted bollwormPectinophora scutigera
- Diamondback mothPlutella xylostella
- Blackhead pasture cockchaferAphodius tasmaniae
- Brown or pink cutwormAgrotis munda
- Common cutwormAgrotis infusa
- Grey cluster bugNysius caledoniae
- Rutherglen bugNysius vinitor
- Brokenbacked bugTaylorilygus apicalis
- Brown miridCreontiades pacificus
- Cottonseed bugOxycarenus luctuosus
- Cotton leafhopperAmrasca terraereginae
- Pale cotton stainerDysdercus sidae
- Pea aphidAcyrthosiphon pisum
- Brown pasture looperCiampa arietaria
- Pea weevilBruchus pisorum