For the control of post-harvest diseases of Citrus, Tomatoes and Rockmelons.
1. For the last pre-harvest spray, use a fungicide with a different mode of action to the fungicide planned for use as a post-harvest dip.
2. Handle fruit carefully to minimise potential infection sites caused by injury.
3. Ensure diseased fruit is promptly removed from the field and packing house and destroyed.
4. Dip fruit promptly after harvest.
5. Do not store fruit in the packing house - move it through the packing house quickly.
6. Dispose of mouldy fungicide-treated fruit harvested - do not bring it into the packing house.
7. Resistant strains of fungi can develop within the packing house. Where alternatives are available, rotate to use as many different modes of action as possible.
8. Remove mouldy fruit from storage - isolate from other fruit.
9. Do not move fruit between packing houses - especially mouldy fruit.
Add the required amount of product/s to the water in the dip tank, ensuring thorough mixing between addition of each product. Agitate the solution during the dipping process.
|Registered for cultures|