Best results are obtained when Conquest Trimmer 750 WG Herbicide is applied to young actively growing weeds. The rate will depend on weed spectrum at time of application. The degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on rate used, sensitivity and size of target weeds and environmental conditions at the time of and following application.
Conquest Trimmer 750 WG Herbicide stops growth of susceptible weeds rapidly. However, typical symptoms of dying weeds (discolouration) may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application depending on the environmental conditions and susceptibility. Warm, moist conditions following treatment promote the activity of Conquest Trimmer 750 WG Herbicide, while cold, dry conditions delay activity. Weeds hardened-off by cold weather and/or drought stress will be less susceptible.
Where recommended the addition of Glyphosate will enhance knockdown and control of weeds. It also helps minimise the risk of resistant weeds occurring.
Conquest Trimmer 750 WG Herbicide is compatible with Glyphosate herbicides.
|Cropsarrow_upward||arrow_upwardBBCH||arrow_upwardRegistred norm||arrow_upwardPreharvest Interval|
|Fallow||0 - 0||15 - 30||-|
- CaltropTribulus terrestris
- Black bindweedFallopia convolvulus
- Smooth sowthistleSonchus oleraceus
- Prickly lettuceLactuca serriola
- Jimson weedDatura stramonium
- Turnip weedRapistrum rugosum
- Henbit dead-nettleLamium amplexicaule
- MedicsMedicago spp.
- MintweedSalvia reflexa
- Red pigweedPortulaca oleracea
- New Zealand spinachTetragonia tetragonioides
- Boggabri weedAmaranthus mitchellii