Fungicide for control of broad-spectrum diseases in Canola and Crop Subgroup 20A.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. Do not store food, beverages or tobacco products in storage area. Product may be frozen: allow to thaw completely prior to use. In all cases, shake well or otherwise agitate thoroughly prior to use.
DECONTAMINATION AND DISPOSAL
For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for cleanup of spills.
EXEMPLA is a broad-spectrum product containing two fungicides. It has preventative, systemic and curative properties. EXEMPLA is applied as a foliar spray in alternating spray programs with other crop protection products. All applications must be made according to the use directions that follow.
EXEMPLA is extremely phytotoxic to certain apple varieties. Avoid spray drift. Extreme care must be taken to prevent injury to apple trees (and apple fruit). DO NOT spray EXEMPLA where spray drift may reach apple trees.
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
Do not apply EXEMPLA through irrigation equipment.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS ON THIS LABEL MAY RESULT IN CROP INJURY, POOR DISEASE CONTROL, AND/OR ILLEGAL RESIDUES.
Apply the higher rate under conditions of high disease pressures.
Make no more than one sequential application of EXEMPLA before alternating with another registered fungicide with a different mode of action.
Not all members of the crop subgroups have been tested for efficacy and phytotoxicity at the recommended label rates, and should be used at the discretion of the user.
When applied as a tank-mix combination, read and observe all label directions, including rates, restrictions, and limitations for each product used in the tank- mix. Follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on the tank-mix partner labels.
ROTATIONAL CROP RESTRICTIONS
Do not plant any other crop for a period of 60 days following EXEMPLA application to the preceding crop unless difenoconazole is registered for that crop.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is important to check the physical compatibility of tank mixed pesticide products in a small volume prior to filling the sprayer. Check the compatibility of tank mixes containing EXEMPLA using a jar test with proportionate amounts of mix partners, and water, before mixing in the spray tank.
1. Ensure that the sprayer interior is clean, then fill the spray tank with 1/2 the required amount of water and engage gentle agitation. Good agitation is indicated by a rippling or rolling action on the surface of the water.
2. Add any WG or DF formulation mix partners and agitate to ensure complete mixing.
3. Add EXEMPLA and agitate to ensure complete mixing.
4. Add any SE or SC formulation mix partners and agitate to ensure complete mixing.
5. Add any EC formulation mix partners and agitate to ensure complete mixing.
6. Fill the tank to 3/4 the required amount of water.
7. Add any solution (SN or SL) formulation mix partners and agitate to ensure complete mixing.
8. Finish filling the sprayer with water, maintaining good agitation.
9. After any break in spraying operations, agitate thoroughly before spraying again.
10. Spray the pesticide suspension the same day as mixing.
11. Do not mix, load or clean spray equipment where there is a potential to contaminate wells or aquatic systems.
When using chemical handling equipment to fill the sprayer, the following additional recommendations apply:
WG and DF formulations are preferentially batch mixed.
SC, SN, and SL formulations may be inducted or batch mixed.
EC formulations are preferentially batch mixed.
Apply only by fixed-wing or rotary aircraft equipment which has been functionally and operationally calibrated for the atmospheric conditions of the area and the application rates and conditions of this label.
Label rates, conditions, and precautions are product specific. Read and understand the entire label before opening this product. Apply only at the rate recommended for aerial application on this label. When no rate for aerial application appears for the specific use, this product cannot be applied by any type of aerial equipment.
Mixing this product directly in the aircraft hopper IS NOT recommended. The use of chemical handling or managing equipment to load the hopper IS recommended. This product MAY BE inducted into a hopper which is prefilled with water or when the product and water are mixed prior to entering the hopper. This product MAY BE batch mixed and pumped into the hopper. In all cases the chemical handling equipment and hopper interior must be clean prior to use.
NOTE: WG and DF formulations are preferentially batch mixed.
NOTE: SC, SN, and SL formulations may be inducted or batch mixed.
NOTE: EC formulations are preferentially batch mixed.
It is NOT recommended to combine solid (WG or DF) formulations with liquid tank mix partners within a single batch. Batch mix WG or DF formulations first, pump into the hopper, and then add liquid tank mix partners by induction or as an additional batch mix. When tank mixing multiple products, follow the mixing order outlined below:
1. Pump water into the hopper to at least 1/4 to 1/2 of the desired spray volume. Engage hopper circulation, if possible.
2. Thoroughly batch mix any WG or DF formulation mix partners and agitate to ensure complete mixing. Pump into the hopper.
3. Induct or thoroughly batch mix EXEMPLA and any additional SE or SC formulations.
4. Thoroughly batch mix any EC formulation mix partners. EC formulations may be added to the batch from Step 3, if desired.
5. Inductor thoroughly batch mix any solution (SN or SL) formulation mix partners. SN/SL formulations may be added to the batch from Step 3, if desired.
6. Pump batch mixed SC, EC, and/or SN/SL products into the hopper.
7. Finish filling the hopper with water.
8. If it was not possible to engage hopper agitation in Step 1, do so as soon as possible once airborne.
9. Spray the pesticide suspension the same day as mixing.
10. Do not mix, load or clean equipment where there is a potential to contaminate wells or aquatic systems.
|Cropsarrow_upward||arrow_upwardBBCH||arrow_upwardRegistred norm||arrow_upwardPreharvest Interval|
|Black mustard||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Borage||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Brown mustard||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Canola||0 - 0||553 - 553||30|
|Crambe||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Daikon||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Meadowfoam||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Mustard||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Poppies||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Sesame||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Spring linseed, flax||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|
|Winter linseed, flax||0 - 0||332 - 553||30|