Pinnacle SG TOSS-N-GO
FOR SALE FOR USE ON SOYBEANS AND FIELD TOMATOES ONLY
PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide is recommended for selective postemergence control of broadleaf weeds in soybeans and field tomatoes. PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide is in the form of a soluble granule to be mixed in water and applied as a uniform broadcast spray. It is noncorrosive, nonflammable, nonvolatile, and does not freeze.
PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide must be applied with a recommended surfactant early postemergence to the main flush of actively growing weeds. Warm, moist growing conditions promote active weed growth and enhance the activity of PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide by allowing maximum foliar uptake and contact activity. Weeds hardened off by environmental stress may not be adequately controlled or suppressed and regrowth may occur. PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide may only be applied using ground equipment. For best results ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds. Refer to "RATES AND TIMING" section of the label for complete use details.
PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide rapidly stops growth of susceptible weeds. However, typical symptoms (discolouration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Favourable growing conditions following treatment promote the activity of PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide while cold, dry conditions delay the activity.
Degree of control and duration of effect depend on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions and spray coverage.
PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide may be applied on all soil types.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Thifensulfuron-methyl is formulated as a wettable granule or a soluble granule sealed within a water-soluble package (WSP). Drop intact WSP directly into spray tank. The WSP and pesticide will dissolve readily in water.
Do not allow the WSP to become wet prior to use. Do not handle individual WSP with wet hands or wet gloves as this may cause breakage. Do not remove WSP from overwrap container except for immediate use.
DO NOT open WSP or attempt to remove the contents from them. The contents are not designed to be re-measured or subdivided.
Do not use opened or punctured WSP.
If broken WSP is found when the over-wrap bag is opened, avoid contact with, and inhalation of the product. Handle with chemical-resistant gloves and dispose of broken WSP according to the DISPOSAL section.
Field sprayer application:
DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty.
DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the ASAE medium classification.
Spray adjurvants: PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide must be applied with a recommended non-ionic surfactant, such as AG-SURF, AGRAL 90, or CITOWETT PLUS at 1 litre per 1000 litres water (0.1% v/v) OR a crop oil concentrate (if applicable), such as SURE-MIX at 0.5% v/v (0.5 litres per 100 litres of spray solution) or ASSIST at 1-2 litres per hectare.
Rates amd timing: PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide may be applied anytime after the soybeans have the first trifoliate leaf fully expanded and before soybeans have initiated flowering. PINNACLE SG TOSS-NGO Herbicide can be applied up to 60 days before soybean harvest.
Use 8.25 or 12 grams PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide per hectare. For best results apply to young actively growing weeds before the soybean canopy closes. Weeds should be less than 10 cm tall or across. Weeds that emerge after treatment will not be controlled. NOTE: If rain occurs after application, control may be reduced. Several hours of dry weather are needed to allow PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide to be absorbed by weed foliage.
Apply 8.25 or 12 grams PINNACLE SG TOSS-N-GO Herbicide per hectare as a broadcast spray with a recommended surfactant.
1. Always start with a clean and empty sprayer tank. Fill the tank to 1/3 full of clean water.
2. With the agitator running, add the required amount of Pinnacle SG TOSS-N-GO herbicide. Continue to agitate for a minimum of 5 minutes to ensure that Pinnacle SG TOSS-N-GO herbicide is completely dissolved.
3. Make sure there are no un-dissolved granules, and then add the required amount of the tank mix partner.
4. If the tank mix partner is an Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC), reduce agitation to avoid inducing an invert emulsion. Once dissolved, the Pinnacle SG TOSS-N-GO herbicide will remain in solution.
5. Add the rest of the water.
6. If required for the tank mixture, add the appropriate adjuvant. If an antifoam agent is required, add last.
7. The addition of a nitrogen containing fertilizer such as 28% N, at 4 litres per 100 litres of spray solution, or an equivalent amount of nitrogen as urea (46-0-0) per ha may improve control of velvetleaf and should be added after the surfactant.
8. For repeat tank loads, reduce the material remaining in the tank to 10% of the original volume or less before proceeding with step 1, because remaining chemicals may prevent Pinnacle SG TOSS-N-GO herbicide granules from completely dissolving. If this is not possible, pre-slurry the Pinnacle SG TOSS-NGO herbicide in a small amount (5-10 L) of water before adding to the tank.
0 - 0
8.25 - 12
0 - 0
8.25 - 12