Sencor DF Soybean
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH DUAL MAGNUM SOYBEAN HERBICIDE, A COMPONENT OF THE BOUNDARY HERBICIDE TANK MIX
FOR CONTROL OF CERTAIN GRASSES AND BROADLEAF WEEDS IN SOYBEAN
FOR SALE FOR USE IN EASTERN CANADA ONLY
FOR USE IN SOILS WITH AN ORGANIC MATTER CONTENT OF 2-4 %
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
BOUNDARY HERBICIDE TANK- MIX FOR SOYBEAN
FOR SALE FOR USE IN EASTERN CANADA ONLY
FOR USE IN SOILS WITH AN ORGANIC MATTER CONTENT OF 2-4%
BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix provides Annual Grass and Broadleaf Weed control in Soybeans
This co-package contains:
DUAL MAGNUM SOYBEAN Herbicide
S-Metolachlor (1) …… 915 g/L
(1) and R-enantiomer
REGISTRATION NO. 27363
SENCOR DF SOYBEAN Herbicide
Metribuzin …… 75%
REGISTRATION NO. 27362
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – SOYBEAN
BOUNDARY is a herbicide tank mix that is specially designed for soybean growers in Eastern Canada in soils with an organic matter content of 2-4%. BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix provides residual control of annual grasses, broadleaf weeds including nightshade. BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix controls weeds when the crop is in the early stage of stand establishment as well as all season long and is designed to protect soybean yields and provide rotational freedom.
BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix can be applied early surface pre-plant, or pre-emergently. In conservation tillage systems the tank mix may also be used in combination with a non-selective herbicide, prior to crop emergence, to provide added burndown and residual weed control in soybeans.
- Applications of BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix made at rates above those recommended may result in burning, yellowing or stunting of the crop. If heavy rains occur soon after application, plant injury may result, especially in poorly drained areas where water may stand for several days. Soybean seeds must be planted at least 4 cm below the soil surface.
- VARIETIES: Consult your Syngenta representative, chemical dealer, or your seed supplier for information on the metribuzin tolerance of soybean varieties, prior to BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix use.
- DO NOT USE BOUNDARY HERBICIDE TANK MIX ON SOILS WITH AN ORGANIC MATTER CONTENT OF LESS THAN 2% OR GREATER THAN 4%.
- If drought conditions persist after either a pre-plant surface, or pre-emergent application, annual weed control may not be adequate.
- Do not apply more than once per season regardless of method of application.
- Uneven application such as swath overlapping, variable tractor speed, spraying on turns, etc., may result in crop injury and increase chances of injury to succeeding crops. After harvest, tillage practices that provide thorough mixing of the soil may be helpful in reducing the chance of injury to succeeding crops.
- This herbicide tank mix is not to be used in combination with any other product except as specifically recommended on this label.
- DO NOT APPLY BY AIR.
PRE-PLANT SURFACE APPLICATION:
- For minimum tillage (reduced tillage), and no-till (zero-till) systems.
- Applications may be made up to 30 days before planting.
- To the extent possible, do not move treated soil out of the row or move untreated soil to the surface during planting, or weed control will be diminished.
- Rainfall is necessary to move BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix into the upper soil surface where weed seeds germinate.
- Apply evenly to a firm, lump-free seed bed.
- Rain is required within 10 days or a shallow cultivation or use of a rotary hoe is necessary.
- Pre-emergent applications may also be made in reduced tillage, ridge tillage, and no-till systems.
- Minimize exposure of untreated soil when cultivating or fertilizing.
- Dry weather conditions as well as excessive rainfall or irrigation following application may reduce weed control.
SOIL TYPES AND RESTRICTIONS
The recommended use rates of BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix are dependent upon soil texture and organic matter content of the soil being treated, as well as the expected weed pressure. Rate tables in this label refer to the following three soil texture groups: coarse, medium and fine. If you are not sure how to classify your soil, contact your Syngenta representative, Soils & Crops Advisor, or other knowledgeable person. The following chart includes a complete listing of soil textures included in each of the soil texture groupings.
- Do not exceed the rate recommended for the soil type or crop injury may result.
- On variable soils with coarse sandy areas, some crop injury may occur on the sandy areas if the rate used is for the finer soil type.
- Sandy loam and silty clay loam soils are transitional soils and may be classified as medium textured soils in some regions.
- Do not use this product on MUCK soils. If BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix is applied to MUCK soils, subsequent crops may be injured.
- On heavy clay soils, BOUNDARY Herbicide Tank Mix may not provide adequate weed control.
0 - 0
565 - 870