ETI 120 01 H-D
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during 'application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation. ETI 12001 H-D is noncorrosive, nonflammable, nonvolatile, and does not freeze.
ETI 12001 H-D, is a dry flowable granule. that is mixed in water and applied as a broadcast spray for selective postemergence weed control in barley, wheat (including durum), triticale and fallow as well as for pre-plant or at-planting burndown in cotton, field corn, rice, grain sorghum and soybeans. Before application, check with your state extension service or Department of Agriculture to verify that ETI 120 01 H-D is registered for use in your state. This product should be used only in accordance with recommendations on this label or in s~parately published Etigra recommendations, Etigra will not be responsible for losses or damages resulting from the use of this product in any manner not specifically recommended by Etigra. '
ETI 120 01 H-D rapidly inhibits growth in broadleaf weeds by being absorbed through the foliage. One to three weeks after application (two to five for wild garlic), the leaves of susceptible plants appear chlorotic with the growing point dying shortly thereafter. Application to young, actively growing weeds provides best results and the use rate varies based on the variety and size of weeds present at the time of application, Degree and duration of control depends on ,the following factors:weed spectrum and severity of infestation, weed size at application, and environmental conditionsduring and following treatment. Best control is obtained when applied in vigorpusly growing crops that shade competitive weeds, In areas of thin crop stand or seeding skips, weed control may not be as satisfactory; however, a crop canopy that is too dense may intercept spray, resulting in ,reduced weed control. ' For maximum efficacy, several hours of dry weather are necessary for ETI 120 01 H-D to be sufficiently absorbed by the weed foliage. If rainfall or snowfall occurs shortly after application, weed control may be reduced.
In general, warm, moist conditions accelerate the appearance of symptoms while cold, dry conditions will delay them. In addition, weeds hardened-off by drought stress are less susceptible to ETI 12001 H-D.
GENERAL USE PRECAUTIONS
• Do NOT apply to wheat, barley, oat or triticale underseeded with another crop.
• Do NOT harvest within 45 days of the last application of ETI 12001 H-D.
• Do NOT graze fields or feed forage or hay treated with ETI120,01H-D (harvested straw may be used for bedding and / or feed).
• Application to crops that are stre,ssed from al:>normal soil conditions, adverse environmental conditions (such as extreme temperatures or moisture), or cultural practices may result in injury.
Different varieties of a crop (particularly wheat, barley and triticale) may vary in sensitivity to ETI 120 01 H-D, and if experience with the specific crop variety and growing ,conditions are not known, testing on a portion of the crop is recommended prior to treating the entire crop,
• Temporary discoloration and/or crop injurylT1ay occur if certain conditions such as prolonged cold weather, heavy rainfall, or wide fluctuations in day/night temperatures occur prior to or soon after application of ETI 120 01 H-D. To reduce the potential of crop injury, tank mix ETI 120 01 H-D with 2,4-0 (ester formulations perform best - see the TANK MIXTURES section of this label) and apply after the crop is in the tillering stage of growth.
• Crop injury may result if ETI 12001 H-D is applied to wheat, barley or triticale that is stressed by severe weather conditions, drought, low fertility, water-saturated soil, disease, or insect damage. Risk of injury is greatest when crop is in the 2-5 leaf stage. .
• Crop injury may result if ETI 120 01 H-D is applied to wheat, barley or triticale that experiences severe winter stress, drought, disease, or insect damage following application.
• Wheel track areas in dry, dusty field conditions may experience reduced control.
• Injury to or loss of desirable trees or vegetation may result if this product is applied, drained or application eqUipment flushed on or near desirable trees or other plants or on areas where their roots may extend, or in locations where the chemical may be washed or moved into contact with their roots.
• Injury to or loss of adjacent sensitive crops and desirable trees and vegetation may result from failure to observe the following:
• Take all necessary precautions to avoid all direct or indirect contact (such as spray drift) with non-target plants or areas.
• Carefully observe all sprayer cleanup instructions both prior to and after using this product, as spray tank residue may damage crops other than wheat or barley.
|Registered for cultures|