Gly Star Grass and Weed Killer Concentrate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not allow spray to drift from the application site and contact people, structures people occupy at any time and the associated property, parks and recreation areas, nontarget crops, aquatic and wetland areas, woodlands, pastures, rangelands, or animals. Apply only when wind speed is not more than 10
mph. For sprays, apply largest size droplets possible.
CONTROLS ALL WEEDS AND GRASSES INCLUDING: Barnyardgrass, Bermudagrass, Thistle, Chickweed, Common Ragweed, Dandelion, Fescues, Johnsongrass, Clover, Yellow Nutgrass and other grasses, weeds; sedges and brush.
Tank Sprayer (plastic, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic-lined steel or stainless steel)
• For easy to kill weeds such as seedlings, add 3 fl oz (6 Tbs) to 1 gallon of water.
• For tough, established weeds and for best results, add 6 fl oz (12 Tbs) to 1 gallon of water.
• Spot treat or spray evenly over 300 sq. ft. 1 Tablespoon (Tbs) = 3 teaspoons (tsp) 1 fl oz = 2 Tbs
Do not apply with a galvanized or unlined steel (except stainless steel) sprayer or through any irrigation system.
To clean sprayer after use, rinse sprayer and all sprayer parts with water 3 times. Spray rinse water on bare soil or gravel. After cleaning, sprayer may be used for other products.
HOW TO APPLY
• Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet.
• When spot treating weeds around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they may die too. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns because Gly Star Grass and Weed Killer Concentrate kills lawn grasses.
WHEN TO APPLY
• Apply when weeds and grasses are actively growing.
• For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60°F)Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
• Rain or watering 2 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness.
• Apply when weeds are small and before seeds form.
• All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted 1 day after application.