MIXING: When using TRICOR OF, make sure the sprayer is completely clean, free of rust or corrosion which occurs from winter storage. Examine strainers and screens to be sure the sprayer is clean from previously used pesticides.
Any tank-mix containing TRICOR OF should be kept agitated and sprayed out immediately. Do not allow tank-mixes to stand for prolonged periods of time.
The proper mixing procedures for TRICOR OF alone or in tank-mix combinations with other herbicides is:
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with clean water.
2. Add specified rate of TRICOR OF while recirculating and with agitator running.
3. Follow the triple rinse procedure described under "STORAGE AND DISPOSAL" to ensure that all product is removed from the container.
4. Mix thoroughly and add clean water to fill spray tank to desired level.
5. Add the other herbicide to tank last and agitate thoroughly.
6. Continue agitation during application and until sprayer tank is empty.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
Do not allow sprays to drift on to adjacent desirable plants.
Apply this product only as speCified on this label.
Do not use on other crops grown for food or forage. Observe all cautions and limitations on labeling of all products used in mixtures.
Do not rotate any crop not listed on this label for 18 months following application of TRICOR OF.
For all uses: Low-pressure and high-volume hand-wand equipment is prohibited.
|Registered for cultures|