For Use on Fallow and as a Pre-plant or Post-harvest Burndown Herbicide
PANOFLEX is a water soluble granule that is used for selective post-harvest burndown, fallow, and pre-plant burndown weed control. The best control is obtained when PANOFLEX is applied to young, actively growing weeds. The use rate will depend on weed spectrum and size of weed at time of application. The degree and duration of control may depend on the weed spectrum and infestation intensity, weed size at application, and environmental conditions at and following treatment. PANOFLEX is noncorrosive, nonflammable, nonvolatile, and does not freeze. PANOFLEX should be mixed in water and applied as a uniform broadcast spray.
BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
PANOFLEX is absorbed through the foliage of broadleaf weeds, rapidly inhibiting their growth. Leaves of susceptible plants appear chlorotic from 1 to 3 weeks after application and the growing point subsequently dies. In warm, moist conditions, the expression of herbicide symptoms is accelerated in weeds; in cold, dry conditions, expression of herbicide symptoms is delayed. In addition, weeds hardened-off by drought stress are less susceptible to PANOFLEX. PANOFLEX is rainfast in 4 hours.
IMPORTANT USE RESTRICTIONS
• Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
• Injury to or loss of desirable trees or vegetation may result from failure to observe the following:
- Do not apply, drain or flush equipment on or near desirable trees or other plants or on areas where their roots may extend, or in locations where the chemical may be washed or moved into contact with their roots.
- Do not use on lawns, walks, driveways, tennis courts, or similar areas. Prevent drift of spray to desirable plants.
IMPORTANT USE PRECAUTIONS
• Injury to or loss of adjacent sensitive crops and vegetation may result from failure to observe the following:
- Take all necessary precautions to avoid all direct or indirect contact (such as spray drift) with non-target plants or areas.
- Carefully observe all sprayer cleanup instructions both prior to and after using this product, as spray tank residue may damage crops other than wheat or barley.
|Registered for cultures|