DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using this product. Use strictly in accordance with label precautionary statements and directions, and with applicable state and federal regulations.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
This product is a Group 14 herbicide. Any weed population may contain or develop plants naturally resistant to this product and other Group 14 herbicides. Weed species with acquired resistance to Group 14 herbicides may eventually dominate the weed population if Group 14 herbicides are used repeatedly in the same field or in successive years as the primary method of control for targeted species. This may result in partial or total loss of control of those species by this product or other Group 14 herbicides.
To delay herbicide resistance consider:
• Avoiding the consecutive use of this product or other target site of action Group 14 herbicides that might have a similar target site of action, on the same weed species.
• Using tank mixtures or premixes with herbicides from different target site of action Groups as long as the involved products are all registered for the same use, have different sites of action and are both effective at the tank mix or prepack rate on the weed(s) of concern.
• Basing herbicide use on a comprehensive Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
• Monitoring treated weed populations for loss of field efficacy.
• Contacting your local extension specialist, certified crop advisors and/or manufacturer for herbicide resistance management and/or integrated weed management recommendations for specific crops and resistant weed biotypes.
• This product provides residual control of susceptible weeds.
• This product provides additional burndown activity when used as part of a burndown program.
• This product can be applied as part of a fall burndown program for control of susceptible winter annuals.
• This product can be applied with a hooded or shielded sprayer, as well as part of a layby application, in selected crops for postemergence weed control as well as residual control of susceptible weeds.
• This product can be used on farms, orchards and vineyards for non-selective vegetation control to maintain bare ground non-crop areas that must be kept weed free. Read tank mix product label for rates and weeds controlled. Always read and follow label directions for all tank mix products before using. The most restrictive labeling of any tank mix product must be followed. When this product is applied according to label use directions, will control the weeds claimed in crop specific use directions. This label makes no claims concerning control of other weed species.
AVOIDING SPRAY DRIFT AT THE APPLICATION SITE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICATOR. The interaction of many equipment and weather related factors determine the potential for spray drift. The applicator is responsible for considering all of these factors when making decisions. Where states have more stringent regulations, they should be observed.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
• Do not apply this product when weather conditions favor spray drift from treated areas.
• Do not apply during low-level inversion conditions, including fog.
• When applying by air, observe drift management restrictions and precautions listed under “AERIAL APPLICATION”.
• Do not apply to frozen or snow covered soil.
• Mechanical incorporation into the soil will reduce residual weed control.
• Post directed and layby applications of this product should be applied only to healthy growing crops.
• Do not apply to farm alleys or roads where traffic may result in treated dust settling onto crops or other desirable vegetation.
• Do not apply within 300 yards of non-dormant pears.
• Do not apply to powdery soils or soils that are susceptible to wind displacement unless irrigation can be applied immediately after application
|Registered for cultures|