Rapport Broadspec Herbicide
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
This product is a water dispersible granule that is used for selective postemergence weed control in wheat (including durum), barley, oat, triticale and fallow. The best control is obtained when this product is applied to young, actively growing weeds. The specified use rate will depend on weed spectrum and size of weed at time of application. The degree and duration of control may depend on the following:
• weed spectrum and infestation intensity
• weed size at application
• environmental conditions at and following treatment
This product is noncorrosive, nonflammable, nonvolatile, and does not freeze. This product should be mixed, and completely
dissolved in water and applied as a uniform broadcast spray.
Injury to or loss of adjacent sensitive crops, desirable trees or vegetation may result from failure to observe the following:
• Do not apply, drain or flush equipment on or near desirable trees or other plants or on areas where their roots may extend, or in locations where the chemical may be washed or moved into contact with their roots.
• Do not use on lawns, walks, driveways, tennis courts, or similar areas. Prevent drift of spray to desirable plants.
• Do not apply this product by air in the state of New York.
• Do not apply this product through any irrigation system.
• Do not exceed the maximum application rate of 1 ounce per acre per crop season.
• Do not apply to wheat, barley, oats and triticale crops underseeded with another crop.
• Do not harvest wheat or barley sooner than 45 days after the last application of this product.
• When using this product in tank mixes or sequential applications with other products containing thifensulfuron-methyl and/or tribenuron-methyl, do not exceed the following limits:
|Registered for cultures|