DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. READ AND FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND USE PRECAUTIONS ON THIS LABEL PRIOR TO APPLICATIONS. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
This product is a water soluble crystalline 2,4-D phenoxy herbicide useful in controlling susceptible broadleaf weeds. Many states have laws regarding application of phenoxy herbicides. Because this product is a 2,4-D phenoxy herbicide, it is subject to local application laws and governmental requirements or restriction. Consult local regulatory agencies concerning requirements before making application. Consult your Agricultural Extension Specialist for advice in selecting treatments which best fit local conditions. Apply this product only as specified on this label. The degree of control is dependent upon species, stage of growth and overall growing conditions. Best results are obtained when weeds are young and actively growing. Savage may be applied to control the following listed weeds.
• DO NOT apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift.
• Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
• DO NOT apply when an air temperature inversion exists. Such conditions can exist when air temperatures are lower near the surface than at higher altitudes
• DO NOT apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
• DO NOT apply this herbicide to or permit it to come in contact with 2,4-D susceptible crops and other desirable broadleaf plants. This herbicide is injurious to most broadleaf plants.
|Registered for cultures|