For Use on Wheat (Spring, Durum, and Winter), Barley, and Oats
SENTRALLAS Herbicide is used for selective postemergence control or suppression of broadleaf weeds in wheat (winter, spring and durum), oats, and barley not underseeded with legumes or grasses. SENTRALLAS contains two active ingredients formulated as oil dispersion. SENTRALLAS is to be mixed with water and applied as a uniform broadcast spray early postemergence to the crop, and to the main flush of actively growing broadleaf weeds. Biological Activity and Environmental Conditions Warm, moist growing conditions promote active weed growth and enhance the activity of SENTRALLAS by allowing maximum foliar uptake and contact activity. Weeds hardened off by cold weather or drought stress may not be adequately controlled or suppressed and regrowth may occur. SENTRALLAS may injure crops that are stressed from adverse environmental conditions (such as extreme temperatures or moisture), abnormal soil conditions, or cultural practices. For best results, ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds. See remaining "DIRECTIONS FOR USE" sections of this label for complete use details. Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage. DuPont SENTRALLAS is rain-fast 1 hour after application.
• Injury to or loss of desirable trees, adjacent sensitive crops, or vegetation may result from failure to observe the following:
- Do not apply, drain or flush equipment on or near desirable trees or other plants or on areas where their roots may extend, or in locations where the chemical may be washed or moved into contact with their roots.
- Do not discharge excess material on the soil at a single spot in the field, grove, or mixing/loading station.
- Do not store pesticides near well sites.
• Do not apply SENTRALLAS to wheat, barley, or oats that is stressed by severe weather conditions, drought, low fertility, water-saturated soil, disease, or insect damage, as crop injury may result. Risk of injury is greatest when crop is in the 2 to 5- leaf stage. Severe winter stress, drought, disease, or insect damage following application also may result in crop injury.
• Do not apply to irrigated land where tailwater will be used to irrigate crops other than wheat, barley, and oats.
• Do not apply by air in the State of New York.
• Do not apply SENTRALLAS within 60 days of crop emergence where an organophosphate insecticide has been applied as an in-furrow treatment because crop injury may result.
• Do not use SENTRALLAS plus Malathion because crop injury may result.
• Do not apply to crops underseeded to legumes or grasses as injury to forage may result.
• Do not apply through any type of irrigation system.
|Registered for cultures|