DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling
-Some varieties of grapes and cucurbits are sensitive to sulfur and some plant damage may occur.
-Use care or do not spray on sulfur sensitive plants. If not sure, test spray a few leaves 2 days before spraying the entire plant.
- Do not apply directly to or near water. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to fish in water adjacent to treated areas.
-Do not use if temperatures are expected to be over 90°F.
-Do not apply to strawberry fruit that will be used for canning.
-Do not spray plants with SULFUR/PYRETHRINS FUNGICIDE/INSECTICIDE within 21 days of an oil spray.
-Do not make applications during rain
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children, or pets, either directly or through drift.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried
- Do not wet plants to the point of runoff or drip
- Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems
For use only on residential lawns and gardens. Not for use on agricultural establishments growing agricultural crops or commodities for resale.
|Registered for cultures|