DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL. USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS AND DIRECTIONS, AND WITH APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system. VALOR WP uses:
• VALOR WP provides residual control of susceptible weeds in almond, colton, grapes, non-bearing fruit & nut trees, peanut, pistachio, soybean and sugarcane.
• VALOR WP provides additional burndown activity when used as part of a burndown program in almond, colton, grapes, non-bearing fruit & nut trees, peanut, pistachio, soybean and sugarcane.
• VALOR WP can be applied as part of a fall burndown program for control of susceptible winter annuals.
• VALOR WP can be applied with a hooded or shielded sprayer, as well as part of a layby application, in colton and sugarcane for postemergence weed control as well as residual control of susceptible weeds.
• VALOR WP can be used on farms, orchards and vineyards for non-selective vegetation control to maintain bare ground non-crop areas that must be kept weed free. AVOIDING SPRAY DRIFT AT THE APPLICATION SITE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICATOR. The interaction of many equipment and weather related factors determine the potential for spray drift. The applicator is responsible for considering all of these factors when making decisions. Where states have more stringent regulations, they should be observed.
GENERAL RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
• Do not apply this product when weather conditions favor spray drift from treated areas.
• Do not graze treated fields or feed treated forage or hay to livestock.
• When applying by air, observe drift management restrictions and precautions listed under "AERIAL
• Do not apply more than 12 oz. of VALOR WP per acre during a single application.
• Do not apply more than 24 oz. of VALOR WP per acre during a single calendar year.
• Do not apply to frozen or snow covered soil.
• Do not apply or allow spray to come into contact with crop foliage.
• Do not incorporate into the soil after application. Mechai1ical incorporation into the soil will reduce residual weed control.
• Do not apply VALOR WP through any type of irrigation system.
• Post directed and layby applications of VALOR WP should be applied only to healthy growing crops.
• Spray equipment used to apply VALOR WP should not be used to apply other materials to any crop foliage, unless the proper cleanout procedure is followed.
|Registered for cultures|