Accent IS Herbicide is a water dispersible granule formulation to be mixed in water and applied post-emergence to field corn, sweet corn and seed corn for control of quackgrass and annual grasses.
Accent IS Herbicide is non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-volatile, and does not freeze.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY
• Accent IS Herbicide rapidly stops growth of susceptible species; typical symptoms usually appear within 5-7 days, but may not be noticeable for 2-3 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions and weed susceptibility.
• Warm, moist conditions following application promote the activity of Accent IS Herbicide, while cool and/or dry conditions may reduce or delay activity. Weeds hardened off by cold weather or drought stress may not be controlled.
• Rainfall within 2-4 hours after application of Accent IS Herbicide may reduce weed control.
• Accent IS Herbicide is a foliar applied herbicide that will not give residual control of grass or broadleaf weed seedlings that may germinate after application. Weed control may be reduced if the corn canopy has closed in over the weeds, intercepting the spray.
• Poor weed control or crop injury may result from applications made to plants under stress from:
- abnormally hot or cold weather
- environmental conditions such as drought, water-saturated soils, hail damage or frost
- disease, insect or nematode injury
- prior herbicide, or carryover from a previous year's herbicide application.
• Delay application until stress passes and both weeds and corn resume growth. If corn has been injured by frost, wait 48-72 hours before applying Accent IS Herbicide. Severe stress conditions immediately following application may also result in crop injury or poor weed control.
• Ensure that the boom is set at the proper height in relation to the corn plants to apply Accent IS Herbicide accurately and uniformly, and to AVOID excessive application into the corn whorl.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Apply with ground equipment only. Make only one application per growing season.
• DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the ASAE medium classification.
• DO NOT apply by air.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|