IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ BEFORE USING
Injury to or loss of desirable trees, shrubs, flowers, vegetables, fruits or other vegetation may result from failure to observe the following: Do not apply, drain or flush equipment on or near desirable trees or other plants, or on areas where their roots may extend, or in locations where the chemical may be washed or moved into contact with their roots. Do not use on lawns, walks, driveways, tennis courts, or similar areas. Prevent drift of spray to desirable plants. Do not contaminate any body of water, including irrigation water that may be used on crops.
DO NOT APPLY BY AIR.
Do not apply in high winds.
Carefully observe sprayer clean-up instructions, as spray tank residue may damage crops other than spring wheat, durum wheat, winter wheat, or spring barley. Thoroughly clean all traces of tank mix from application equipment immediately after use. Flush tank, pump, hoses, and boom with several changes of water after removing nozzle tips and screens (clean these parts separately). Wash away any spray mixture from the outside of spray tank, nozzle or spray rig.
DO NOT APPLY EXPRESS SG HERBICIDE WITH A CARRIER OTHER THAN WATER OR ANY ADDITIVE OTHER THAN THOSE INDICATED ON THIS LABEL. Other carriers may accelerate breakdown of this product and reduce its effectiveness.
EXPRESS SG Herbicide provides control of certain broad-leaved weeds in summerfallow, as a postharvest treatment and on fields to be planted to spring wheat (including durum), winter wheat, spring barley, oats, canary seed, pulse crops (including dry bean, faba bean, field pea, lupin and soybean), alfalfa, red clover, alsike clover smooth bromegrass, meadow bromegrass, timothy and creeping red fescue and in pasture and rangeland and as well as certain broadleaf weeds in tribenuron-methyl tolerant sunflowers (e.g. ExpressSun Sunflowers SU7).
Warm, moist growing conditions promote active weed growth and enhance the activity of EXPRESS SG Herbicide by allowing maximum foliar uptake and contact activity. Weeds hardened off by environmental stress such as cold weather, drought stress or excessive heat may not be adequately controlled or suppressed, and regrowth may occur. EXPRESS SG Herbicide may only be applied using ground spray equipment. For best results, ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds.
EXPRESS SG Herbicide rapidly stops growth of susceptible weeds. However, typical symptoms (discoloration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Degree of control and duration of effect depend on weed sensitivity, weed size, spray coverage and growing conditions. Activity of the herbicide mixture may be delayed by cold, dry conditions after application.
Fields treated with EXPRESS SG Herbicide may be seeded to spring wheat (including durum), winter wheat, spring barley, oats, canary seed or pulse crops (including dry bean, faba bean, field pea, lupin and soybean), alfalfa, red clover or alsike clover, smooth bromegrass, meadow bromegrass, timothy and creeping red fescue a minimum of 24 hours after application.
Fields treated with EXPRESS SG Herbicide may be seeded to canola, flax and lentils 60 days after application.
Fields treated with a post-harvest application of EXPRESS SG Herbicide in the fall may be seeded in the spring to spring wheat (including durum), spring barley, oats, canary seed or pulse crops (including dry bean, faba bean, field pea, lupin and soybean), canola, flax, lentils, alfalfa, red clover or alsike clover, smooth bromegrass, meadow bromegrass, timothy and creeping red fescue or fields may be summer fallowed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Field Sprayer Application: DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) medium classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
DO NOT apply by air.
1. Always start with a clean and empty sprayer tank.
2. Fill the tank 1/3 to 1/2 full of clean water.
3. With the agitator running, add the required amount of EXPRESS SG Herbicide. Continue to agitate for a minimum of 5 minutes to ensure that EXPRESS SG Herbicide is completely dissolved.
4. Make sure there are no un-dissolved granules, and then add the required amount of the tank mix partner.
5. If the tank mix partner is an Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC), reduce agitation to avoid inducing an invert emulsion. Once dissolved, EXPRESS SG Herbicide will remain in solution.
6. Add the rest of the water. Use a minimum spray volume of 55 L/ha.
7. If required for the tank mixture, add surfactant. If an antifoam agent is required, add last.
8. Refer to the section Specific Tank Mix Directions for mixing order and other mixing instructions.
9. For repeat tank loads, reduce the material remaining in the tank to 10% of the original volume or less before proceeding with step 1, because remaining chemicals may prevent EXPRESS SG Herbicide granules from completely dissolving. If this is not possible, pre-slurry EXPRESS SG Herbicide in a small amount (5-10 L) of water before adding to the tank.
Once dissolved, EXPRESS SG Herbicide will not settle out, even if the sprayer is parked for long periods of time. Spray preparation should be used within 24 hours or product degradation may occur.
Pre-seed burn-off: In addition to soybeans, you can seed spring wheat, winter wheat, durum, barley, oats, canary seed and pulse crops (including dry beans, fababeans, field peas and lupins) 24 hours after application.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|
|Winter wheat||15 g|
|Spring wheat||15 g|
|Spring barley||15 g|
|Winter oats||15 g|
|Spring oats||15 g|