DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• As this product is not registered for the control of pests in aquatic systems, DO NOT use to control aquatic pests.
• DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
• Do not apply by air.
Field sprayer application: DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE S527.1) medium classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
Before applying Fierce EZ Herbicide, start with clean, well maintained application equipment. The spray tank, as well as all hoses and booms, must be cleaned to ensure no residue from the previous spraying operation remains in the sprayer. Some pesticides, including but not limited to, the sulfonylurea and phenoxy herbicides are active at very small amounts and can cause crop injury when applied to susceptible crops. The spray equipment must be cleaned according to the manufacturer's directions for the last product used before the equipment is used to apply Fierce EZ Herbicide. If two or more products were tank mixed prior to Fierce EZ Herbicide application, the most restrictive cleanup procedure should be followed.
1. Fill clean spray tank 1/2 to 2/3 of desired level with clean water.
2. While agitating, slowly add Fierce EZ Herbicide to the spray tank. Agitation should create a rippling or rolling action on the water surface.
3. If tank mixing Fierce EZ Herbicide with other labelled herbicides follow the WAMLEGS [Wettable powders/ flowable, Agitate Anti-foaming compounds/buffers, Microcapsule suspension, Liquid and soluble, Emulsifiable concentrates, High load Glyphosates, Surfactants] mixing order system:
• Add water soluble bags first
• Followed by dry formulations, flowables, emulsifiable concentrates and then solutions.
• Prepare no more spray mixture than is required for the immediate spray operation.
4. Add any required adjuvants.
5. Fill spray tank to desired level with water. Agitation should continue until all spray solution has been applied.
6. Mix only the amount of spray solution that can be applied the day of mixing. Fierce EZ Herbicide should be applied within 6 hours of mixing.
Fierce EZ Herbicide is applied by ground. Application equipment should be clean and in good repair. Nozzles should be uniformly spaced on boom and frequently checked for accuracy. Apply Fierce EZ Herbicide, and Fierce EZ Herbicide tank mixes, with ground equipment using standard commercial sprayers equipped with flat fan (preplant or preemergence applications only) designed to deliver the desired spray pressure and spray volume.
CARRIER VOLUME AND SPRAY PRESSURE
Preemergence Application (Conventional Tillage): To ensure uniform coverage, use 100 to 300 L of spray solution per hectare for conventional tillage applications. Nozzle selection should meet manufacturer's volume and pressure recommendations for preemergence herbicide application.
Burndown Application (Prior to Crop Emergence): To ensure thorough coverage in burndown applications, use 150 to 600 L spray solution per hectare. Use 200 to 600 L per hectare if dense vegetation or heavy crop residue is present. Nozzle selection should meet manufacturer's volume and pressure recommendations for postemergence herbicide application. Do not use flood jet nozzles.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|
|Soybeans||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Chickpeas||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Winter wheat||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Spring wheat||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Lentils||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Spring barley||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Winter barley||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Durum Wheat||0.44 - 0.66 l|
|Canola||0.44 - 0.66 l|