FOR SALE FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES & PEACE RIVER REGION OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ONLY
Keep from freezing. DO NOT store below 0 C. If the pro duct is expo sed to temperatures below 0 C during shipment or storage, make sure the product has thawed completely, and shake t he container vigorously.
Do not reuse this container for any purpose. This is a re cyclable container, and is to be disposed of at a container collection site. Contact your local distributor/dealer or municipality for the location of the nearest collection site. Before taking the container to the collection site:
1. Triple- or pr essure-rinse the empty container. Add the rinsings to the spray mixt ure in the tank.
2. Make the empty, rinsed container unsuitable for further use.
If there is no container collect ion site in your a rea, dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements. For information on th e disposal of unused, un wanted product, contact, the manufacture or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manuf acturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean-up of spills.
GUARDSMAN GLADIATOR is a selective herbicide that can be applied as an early postemergence treatment in alfalfa (newly seeded purestand for forage or seed production and established for seed production), chickling vetch (seed production only), dry beans (pinto, pink, red), field peas, and soybeans (Manitoba only).
Do not spray before all weeds have emerged. When GUARDSMAN GLADIATOR is applied early post-emergence, absor ption may occur through both the roots and foliage. Susceptible weeds stop growing and eventually die.
GUARDSMAN GLADIATOR is registered for use as an early post-emergence in the following crops.
Alfalfa (newly seeded purestand for forage or seed production)
Alfalfa (established for seed production)
Chickling vetch (seed production only)
Dry beans (pinto, pink, red)
Soybeans (Manitoba only)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Do not enter or allow entry intro treated areas during the restricted-entry interval of 12 hours. Apply only when the potential for drift to area s of human habitation or areas of human activity (houses, co ttages, sch ools and re creational a reas) is minimal. Take into consideration wind speed, wind direction, temperature inversion, application equipment and sprayer settings.
Field Sprayer Application
DO NOT apply during p eriods of de ad calm. A void applica tion of th is product wh en winds ar e gusty. DO NOT appl y with spray droplets smaller than the Americ an Society of Agricultu ral Engineers (ASAE) medium classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
DO NOT apply by air.
(1) Fill the spray tank one-half to three-quarters full with water.
(2) Using a calibrated measuring device, add the required amount of GUARDSMAN GLADIATOR while agitating the spray solution.
(3) While the solution remains agitating, add the required amount of non-ionic surfactant.
(4) Fill the remainder of the tank with water.
There is the possibility of residual soil activity from GUARDSMAN GLADIATOR the year following application. Research studies have shown the following crops can be safely grown in black a nd grey wooded soil zones the year following a GUARDSMAN GLADIATOR application.
0 - 12 months after application In case of crop failure, the following crops can be planted in the same season:
CLEARFIELD CANOLA (1)
1 year after application The following crops can be planted in the following season:
CLEARFIELD CANOLA (1)
(1) Methods of growing plants which are resistant to certain acetohydroxyacid synthase (AHAS) herbicides are protected by Canadian Patent No. 1341465. The use of this product in the practice of patented methods could constitute patent infringement. The purchase of this product conveys no license to the purchaser to practice the patented methods. Further information can be obtained by contacting BASF Canada at 1-877-371-2273.
|Registered for cultures||Rate||Preharvest Interval|