FOR SALE FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES AND THE PEACE RIVER REGION OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ON WHEAT (SPRING AND DURUM), BARLEY, SUMMER FALLOW, AND AS A PRESEEDING HERBICIDE ON FIELDS TO BE PLANTED TO WHEAT (SPRING AND DURUM) AND BARLEY, ONLY
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
INFERNO WDG Herbicide provides control of certain broad-leaved weeds in spring planted wheat (including durum) and barley.
Warm, moist growing conditions promote active weed growth and enhance the activity of INFERNO WDG Herbicide by allowing maximum foliar uptake and contact activity. Weeds hardened off by environmental stress such as cold weather, drought stress or excessive heat may not be adequately con- trolled or suppressed, and regrowth may occur. INFERNO WDG Herbicide may only be applied using ground spray equipment. For best results, ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds.
INFERNO WDG Herbicide rapidly stops growth of susceptible weeds. How- ever, typical symptoms (discolouration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Degree of control and duration of effect depend on weed sensitivity, weed size, spray coverage and growing conditions. Activity of the herbicide mixture may be delayed by cold, dry conditions after application.
1. Add one-third of the necessary volume of water to the spray tank.
2. With the agitator running, add the required amount of INFERNO WDG Herbicide.
3. When INFERNO WDG Herbicide is in suspension, add the required amount of the appropriate tank mix partners.
4. Specific Tank Mix Instructions:
INFERNO WDG Herbicide + 2,4-D Ester: once INFERNO WDG Herbicide is completely in suspension, add the required amount of 2,4-D Ester while maintaining agitation. Do not add a surfactant.
INFERNO WDG Herbicide + 2,4-D Ester + ASSERT Herbicide: once INFERNO WDG Herbicide is completely in suspension, add the required amount of Spray Water pH Adjuster and agitate until dissolved. Add the required amount of ASSERT Herbicide while maintaining agitation. Add 2,4-D Ester. Addition of a surfactant is not required.
INFERNO WDG Herbicide + 2,4-D Ester + BANVEL Herbicide or BANVEL II Herbicide: add 2,4-D Ester last. A surfactant is not required with this mixture.
INFERNO WDG Herbicide + 2,4-D Ester + COUGAR 120 EC Herbicide: add the required amount of COUGAR 120 EC Herbicide last. A surfactant is not required with this mixture.
INFERNO WDG Herbicide + 2,4-D Ester + CORDON Herbicide: add the required amount of CORDON Herbicide last. A surfactant is not required with this mixture.
INFERNO WDG Herbicide + 2,4-D Ester + PUMA 120 SUPER Herbicide: add the required amount of PUMA 120 SUPER Herbicide last. A surfactant is not required with this mixture.
INFERNO WDG Herbicide + GLYFOS, CHEMINOVA GLYPHOSATE, Round-up Original or Roundup Transorb or Roundup Dry or Roundup Weathermax or Touchdown iQ or Touchdown 600: Add the required amount of GLYFOS, CHEMINOVA GLYPHOSATE, Roundup Original or Roundup Transorb or Roundup Dry or Touchdown 600 while maintaining agitation. Once components are in suspension, if required, add AGRAL 90 or LIBERATE at 3.5 L per 1000 L of spray solution (0.35% v/v).
5. Add the rest of the water. If an antifoam agent is required, add this last.
6. Use a minimum spray volume of 55 L/ha.
7. For repeat tank loads, reduce the material remaining in the tank to 10% of the original volume or less before proceeding with step 1. If this is not possible, pre-slurry INFERNO WDG Herbicide in a small amount (5–10L) of water before adding to the tank.
Continuous agitation is required to keep INFERNO WDG Herbicide in suspension. If the spray preparation is left standing without agitation, thoroughly agitate to resuspend the mixture before spraying. Use spray preparation within 24 hours or product degradation may occur.
NOTE: Do not mix with liquid fertilizers, substances that contain boron or substances that release free chlorine. Mixing with any of these compounds will result in an insoluble substance in the tank.
MINIMUM RECROPPING INTERVAL AND CROP ROTATION GUIDELINES
A minimum recrop interval of 2 months should be left between the application of this product and seeding of the next crop. The following crops can be seeded two months after application of INFERNO WDG Herbicide + 2,4-D Ester: canola, flax, lentils, and alfalfa. Do not plant any crop other than spring wheat or barley in the season when the INFERNO WDG Herbicide + LEXONE DF Herbicide + MCPA tank mix is applied.
Store products in original containers only, away from fertilizer, seeds, food or feed. Not for use or storage in or around the home. Keep container closed.
1. Make the empty container unsuitable for further use.
2. Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
3. For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manu- facturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean-up of spills.
0 - 0
0 - 0
0 - 0
0 - 0
0 - 0
0 - 0