SECTION 1: THE PRODUCT
INFINITY FX is a post-emergent herbicide which controls a broad spectrum of broadleaf weeds in wheat (spring, durum and winter), barley, triticale (spring and winter), timothy, and certain minor use crops.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND CAUTIONS
• Apply only once per season.
• For best results, apply to emerged, young, actively growing weeds.
• Under cool and/or dry conditions activity may be reduced or delayed. Weed control may also be reduced if application is made when weeds are dust covered or in the presence of heavy dew, fog, or mist/rain.
• If crop is under stress due to abnormal environmental conditions, delay application until stress passes and after both crop and weeds have resumed active growth.
• Follow directions under Sections 8, 9 and 10 for the correct rate and timing of application.
• Avoid contact with desirable plants or crops either from direct application or from spray drift as severe damage may occur.
• As this product is not registered for the control of pests in aquatic systems, DO NOT use to control aquatic pests.
• DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
• DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply when wind speed is greater than 16 km/h at flying height at the site of application. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of
Agricultural Engineers (ASAE S572.1) medium classification. To reduce drift caused by turbulent wingtip vortices, the nozzle distribution along the spray boom length MUST NOT exceed 65% of the wing- or rotorspan.
• Apply INFINITY FX used alone or in tank mixes (ONLY with the recommended tank mix partners that are registered for aerial use) in no less than 30 litres of water per hectare at a pressure no less than 300 kPa.
• Apply only by fixed-wing or rotary aircraft equipment which has been functionally and operationally calibrated for the atmospheric conditions of the area and the application rates and conditions of this label.
• Label rates, conditions and precautions are product specific. Read and understand the entire label before opening this product. Apply only at the rate recommended on this label.
• Ensure uniform application. To avoid streaked, uneven or overlapped application, use appropriate marking devices.
Aerial Use Precautions
• Read and understand the entire label before opening this product. If you have questions, call Bayer at 1-888-283-6847 or obtain technical advice from the distributor or your provincial agricultural representative.
• Apply only when meteorological conditions at the treatment site allow for complete and even crop coverage. Apply only under conditions of good practice specific to aerial application as outlined in the National Aerial Pesticide Application Manual, developed by the Federal/Provincial/Territorial Committee on Pest Management and Pesticides.
• Do not apply to terrain where there is a potential for surface run-off to enter aquatic systems.
• Do not apply if rain is expected within 1 hour after spraying. If tank mixing, consult the tank mix partner label and respect the most restrictive interval.
|Registered for cultures|