MKH 6561 70WG
FOR POSTEMERGENCE WEED CONTROL IN WINTER WHEAT
FOR USE ONLY IN MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN, ALBERTA AND PEACE RIVER, OKANAGAN AND CRESTON FLATS REGIONS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
SECTION 1: NOTICE
NOTICE TO USER: This pest control product is only to be used in accordance with the directions on the label. It is an offence under the Pest Control Products Act to use this product in a way that is inconsistent with the directions on the label. The user assumes the risk to persons or property that arises from any such use of this product.
SECTION 2: THE PRODUCT
MKH 6561 70WG is a post-emergent herbicide that provides control of important grass and broadleaf weeds in winter wheat.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- MKH 6561 70WG Herbicide is a water dispersible granule that does not include an adjuvant. A non-ionic surfactant must be tank mixed with MKH 6561 70WG Herbicide (see Section 11 “Mixing Instructions”). Do not use an organosiliconebased surfactant.
- MKH 6561 70WG Herbicide is absorbed by foliage and roots of weeds and offers contact and residual control.
- Best weed control can be expected when applications are made after the crop has fully emerged and before grass weeds tiller.
- Environmental conditions which support vigorous growth of crop and weeds result in greatest herbicidal activity.
- Following application, symptoms of herbicidal activity may develop within several days. Speed of action depends on environmental conditions and increases with increasing temperature and moisture.
- Visible signs of activity include termination of plant development, yellowing and/or reddening of weeds, and finally plant death.
- Weeds growing under adverse environmental conditions such as excess soil moisture, drought or extreme cold weather drought will be less susceptible to MKH 6561 70WG Herbicide and may result in reduced levels of weed control. This may result in weed stunting rather than weed death, but weed population will be greatly reduced and should permit normal crop development.
|Registered for cultures
|42 - 63 g