FOR SALE FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES AND THE PEACE RIVER REGION OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ONLY.
Store product in original container in a secure, dry area, away from fertilizer, seed, food or feed. Not for use or storage in or around the home. Keep container tightly closed.
If this is a non-reusable container:
1. Triple- or pressure-rinse the empty container. Add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Follow provincial instructions for any required additional cleaning of the container prior to its disposal.
3. Make the empty container unsuitable for further use.
4. Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements
If this is a refillable container: For disposal, this container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer). It must be refilled by the distributor/dealer with the same product. Do not reuse this container for any other purpose.
If this is a returnable container: Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. For disposal, this empty container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer).
For all package types: For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean up of spills.
NC-0050 Herbicide provides control of certain broad-leaved weeds in summerfallow, as a post-harvest treatment and on fields to be planted to spring wheat (including durum), winter wheat, spring barley, oats, canary seed, pulse crops (including dry bean, faba bean, field pea, lupin and soybean) alfalfa, red clover, alsike clover smooth bromegrass, meadow bromegrass, timothy and creeping red fescue, and in pasture and rangeland.
Warm, moist growing conditions promote active weed growth and enhance the activity of NC-0050 Herbicide by allowing maximum foliar uptake and contact activity. Weeds hardened off by environmental stress such as cold weather, drought stress or excessive heat may not be adequately controlled or suppressed, and regrowth may occur. NC-0050 Herbicide may only be applied using ground spray equipment. For best results, ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds.
NC-0050 Herbicide rapidly stops growth of susceptible weeds. However, typical symptoms (discoloration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Degree of control and duration of effect depend on weed sensitivity, weed size, spray coverage and growing conditions. Activity of the herbicide mixture may be delayed by cold, dry conditions after application.
In some cases, tank mixing a pest control product with another pest control product or a fertilizer can result in biological effects that could include, but are not limited to: reduced pest efficacy or increased host crop injury. The user should contact E. I. du Pont Canada Company at 1-800-667-3925 for information before mixing any pesticide or fertilizer that is not specifically recommended on this label. The user assumes the risk of losses that result from the use of tank mixes that do not appear on this label or that are not specifically recommended by E. I. du Pont Canada Company.
Fields treated with NC-0050 Herbicide may be seeded to sp ring wheat (including durum), winter wheat, spring barley, oats, canary seed or pulse crops (including dry bean, faba bean, field pea, lupin and soybean), alfalfa, red clover or alsike, smooth bromegrass, meadow bromegrass, timothy and creeping red fescue, clover a minimum of 24 hours after application.
Fields treated with NC-0050 Herbicide may be seeded to canola, flax and lentils 60 days after application.
Fields treated with a post-harvest application of NC-0050 Herbicide in the fall may be seeded in the spring to spring wheat (including durum), spring barley, oats, canary seed or pulse crops (including dry bean, faba bean, field pea, lupin and soybean), canola, flax, lentils, alfalfa, red clover or alsike clover, smooth bromegrass, meadow bromegrass, timothy and creeping red fescue,or fields may be summerfallowed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Field Sprayer Application:
DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) medium classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
DO NOT apply by air.
CONTROL OF BROADLEAF WEEDS AND GRASSES IN FALLOW, POST-HARVEST AND PRE-SEED TO SPRING WHEAT (INCLUDING DURUM), WINTER WHEAT, SPRING BARLEY, OATS, CANARY SEED AND PULSE CROPS (INCLUDING DRY BEAN, FABABEAN, FIELD PEA, LUPIN AND SOYBEAN)
With any summerfallow or post-harvest treatment, allow at least 10 days to elapse between treatment and tillage.
Only weeds emerged at time of application will be controlled.
Fields treated with NC-0050 Herbicide can be seeded to spring wheat (including durum), winter wheat, spring barley, oats, canary seed or pulse crops (including dry bean, faba bean, field pea, lupin and soybean), alfalfa, red clover or alsike clover, smooth bromegrass, meadow bromegrass, timothy or creeping red fescue, a minimum of 24 hours after application.
Injury to pulse crops may occur on coarse-textured soils, low in organic matter (less than 3%), or in fields with variable soils, gravely areas, sandy areas or eroded knolls. Avoid planting pulse crops in soils containing more than 50% sand.
Apply NC-0050 Herbicide at 15 grams per hectare, tank mixed with glyphosate (present as potassium salt, isopropylamine salt, ammonium salt or trimethylsulfonium salt) and adjuvant (where required) in a total spray volume of 55-110 L/ha.
Use a maximum of 30 grams of NC-0050 Herbicide per hectare per year.
1. Always start with a clean and empty sprayer tank.
2. Fill the tank 1/3 to 1/2 full of clean water.
3. With the agitator running, add the required amount of NC-0050 Herbicide. Continue to agitate for a minimum of 5 minutes to ensure that NC-0050 Herbicide is completely dissolved.
4. Make sure there are no un-dissolved granules, and then add the required amount of the tank mix partner.
5. If the tank mix partner is an Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC), reduce agitation to avoid inducing an invert emulsion. Once dissolved, NC-0050 Herbicide will remain in solution.
6. Add the rest of the water. Use a minimum spray volume of 55 L/ha.
7. If required for the tank mixture, add surfactant. If an antifoam agent is required, add last.
8. Refer to the section Specific Tank Mix Directions for mixing order and other mixing instructions.
9. For repeat tank loads, reduce the material remaining in the tank to 10% of the original volume or less before proceeding with step 1, because remaining chemicals may prevent NC-0050 Herbicide granules from completely dissolving. If this is not possible, pre-slurry NC-0050 Herbicide in a small amount (5-10 L) of water before adding to the tank.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|
|Winter wheat||15 g|
|Spring wheat||15 g|
|Spring barley||15 g|
|Winter oats||15 g|
|Spring oats||15 g|