DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide is a post-emergent herbicide that provides control of certain annual grass weeds and annual broadleaf weeds in Spring Wheat (hard red spring, Canada Prairie spring, soft white spring, and extra strong or utility), Durum Wheat and Winter Wheat.
FOR SALE FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES AND PEACE RIVER, OKANAGAN AND CRESTON FLATS REGIONS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store below freezing. Shake well before using. To prevent contamination, store this product away from food or feed. Store product in original container only and keep closed. Store away from other pesticides, feeds, seeds, fertilizers, food, or feed. Do not use or store in or around the home.
DISPOSAL AND DECONTAMINATION
Do not reuse this container for any purpose. This is a recyclable container, and is to be disposed of at a container collection site. Contact your local distributor/dealer or municipality for the location of the nearest collection site. Before taking the container to the collection site:
1. Triple- or pressure-rinse the empty container. Add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Make the empty, rinsed container unsuitable for further use.
If there is no container collection site in your area, dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
Returnable Container: Do not reuse this container for any purpose. For disposal, this empty container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer).
Returnable-Refillable Container: For disposal, this empty container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer). It must be refilled by the distributor/dealer with the same product. Do not use this container for any other purpose.
For non-recyclable Container
1. Thoroughly rinse the emptied plastic bag, or triple-rinse the empty container, and add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Follow provincial instructions for any required additional cleaning of the plastic bag/container prior to its disposal.
3. Make the empty plastic bag/container unsuitable for further use.
4. Dispose of the plastic bag/container in accordance with provincial requirements.
Disposal of Unused, Unwanted Product: For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for cleanup of spills.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
APPLICATION RATE AND WEEDS CONTROLLED
Treatment with DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide at 0.5 L/ha applied according to label recommendations will provide control of the labelled weed species.
Only the following crops have been field tested to indicate they may be safely planted at the prescribed interval after an application of DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide. To avoid the possibility of injury to subsequent crops after an application of the recommended rate of DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide, follow the crops and replanting interval which appear on this label, and if tank mixing on the label of the tank mix partner, and always observe the most restrictive replanting interval. A field bioassay must be conducted the year prior to growing any other crop of interest to confirm crop safety.
10 months – Alfalfa; Barley, spring; Canaryseed; Canola; Chickpeas; Corn, field; Dry bean; Flax, including low linolenic acid varieties; Lentils; Mustard; Oats, spring; Peas, field; Soybeans; Sunflowers; Timothy; Wheat, spring, durum and winter
DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide must be applied with properly calibrated and clean sprayer equipment. DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide is specially formulated to mix readily in water. Prior to adding DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide to the spray tank, ensure that the spray tank is thoroughly clean (see Section 12 “Sprayer Cleanup”).
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the appropriate rate of DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide, as specified under Section 8, directly to the spray tank. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application.
3. Add tank mix partners, if desired.
4. Fill the spray tank with balance of water required.
5. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application of DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide.
DUPONT PREDICADE GRASS Herbicide may settle if left standing without agitation. If the spray solution is allowed to stand for one hour or more, re-agitate the spray solution for a minimum of 10 minutes before application.
|Registered for cultures||Rate||Preharvest Interval|
|Winter wheat||0.5 l||72|
|Spring wheat||0.5 l||60|