1. Store in original, tightly-closed container.
2. Do not ship or store near food, feed, seed or fertilizers.
3. Store in cool, dry, locked, well-ventilated area without floor drain.
4. Herbicides should be shipped or stored separately from other pesticides to avoid crosscontamination.
Do not reuse this container for any purpose. This is a recyclable container, and is to be disposed of at a container collection site. Contact your local distributor/dealer or municipality for the location of the nearest collection site. Before taking the container to the collection site:
1. Triple- or pressure-rinse the empty container. Add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Make the empty, rinsed container unsuitable for further use.
If there is no container collection site in your area, dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean-up of spills.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DO NOT APPLY BY AIR
Sugar beets and red table beets only
Apply as a pre-plant incorporated, pre-emergence or post-emergence treatment as described in the Application Rate Table.
Do not allow spray drift to come in contact with other crops or desirable plants as damage may result.
Field sprayer application
DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) medium classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
When a tank mixture is used, consult the labels of the tank-mix partners and observe the largest (most restrictive) buffer zone of the products involved in the tank mixture.
Black nightshade, chickweed, knotweed, lady's-thumb, lamb's-quarters, oakleaf goosefoot, prostrate pigweed, purslane, ragweed, redroot pigweed, shepherd's-purse, smartweed, stinkweed, wild buckwheat, wild carrot (seedlings), wild mustard, wormseed mustard and yellow rocket (seedlings).
Tops of beets in PYRAMIN FL-treated soil or sprayed with PYRAMIN FL (post-emergence) may be used for human consumption or fed to livestock.
1. Thoroughly clean entire spray unit by flushing the system with water containing detergent.
2. Fill clean spray tank half full with clean water. Start agitation system.
3. Ensure product is in full solution before adding PYRAMIN FL. Add correct amount of PYRAMIN FL to the spray tank.
4. For post-emergent applications, add correct amount of CITOWETT PLUS.
5. Add the remaining amount of water necessary to fill the spray tank.
0 - 0
8.25 - 10.25
Red beets, beetroots
0 - 0
8.25 - 10.25