Treflan Liquid EC
Treflan Liquid EC Herbicide is broad-spectrum, residual, grassy and broadleaf weed herbicide specially suited for conventionally tilled fields with low amounts of crop residue.
MANAGE HERBICIDE RESISTANCE
As a Group 3 herbicide, Treflan Liquid EC is an excellent resistance management tool when used alone or as a base layer in a herbicide layering program.
PRE-EMERGENT YIELD ADVANTAGE
Treflan Liquid EC controls weeds as they germinate, getting your crop off to a fast, clean start to maximize yield potential. Treflan should be used in fields where wild oats are not the primary concern.
Green foxtail*, yellow foxtail, barnyard grass, brome (Japanese, downy), Persian darnel, wild buckwheat, pigweed, lamb’s-quarters, cow cockle, chickweed, purslane, knotweed *Does not include trifluralin-resistant green foxtail.
Do not seed oats, sugarbeets, timothy, canary seed, or creeping red fescue the year after using Treflan. Do not seed wheat if trifluralin and/or ethalfluralin were used in consecutive years.
APPLICATION FOR BEST RESULTS
- Harrow before application if required to destroy any large lumps and to break up crop residues and help blacken the soil.
- Trifluralin can be tied up in straw and chaff residues, so do not apply to fields with more than 30% crop residue coverage (70% soil).
- Treflan Liquid EC can be mixed with glyphosate or other burndown materials to clean up existing weeds.
- Do not apply Treflan Liquid EC to burned fields for a minimum of 12 months. Trifluralin will bind tightly with residue, reducing weed control.
- For conventional tillage, weed seeds are generally in top 3"–4" of soil. Two tillage passes at this depth at right angles across the field, at least 72 hours apart, will allow for adequate distribution.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|
|Canola||1.7 - 3 l|
|White mustard||1.7 - 3 l|