FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES, THE PEACE RIVER REGION OF BRITISH COLUMBIA AND EASTERN CANADA
TUNDRA Herbicide is a post-emergent herbicide which controls a broad spectrum of annual grassy and broadleaf weeds in spring wheat, durum wheat and spring barley.
Keep in original container during storage.
Store the tightly closed container away from feeds, seeds, fertilizers, plants and foodstuffs.
Cannot be stored below freezing.
If stored for one year or longer, shake or mix well before using.
Do not use or store in or around the home.
Recyclable Container Disposal:
Do not reuse this container for any purpose. This is a recyclable container, and is to be disposed of at a container collection site. Contact your local distributor/dealer or municipality for the location of the nearest collection site. Before taking the container to the collection site:
1. Triple- or pressure-rinse the empty container. Add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Make the empty, rinsed container unsuitable for further use.
If there is no container collection site in your area, dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
Returnable Container Disposal:
Do not reuse this container for any purpose. For disposal, this empty container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer).
Returnable-refillable Container Disposal:
For disposal, this container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer). It must be refilled by the distributor/dealer with the same product. Do not use this container for any other purpose.
Disposal of Unused, Unwanted Product:
For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for cleanup of spills.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
CROPS AND APPLICATION TIMING. Application to spring wheat, durum wheat and spring barley beyond the 6-leaf plus 3 tiller stage may result in crop injury.
Do not apply to a crop that is stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, drought, water-saturated soil, disease or insect damage, as crop injury may result.
DO NOT apply to crops undersown with legume species.
APPLICATION RATE AND WEEDS CONTROLLED. Application of TUNDRA Herbicide at 2 L/ha and according to label recommendations will provide control the labelled weed species.
For best results, apply to emerged, young, actively growing weeds according to the weed stages listed.
Under stressed conditions and/or heavy crop canopy, early application will result in improved weed control.
Weeds growing under adverse environmental conditions such as drought will be less susceptible to TUNDRA Herbicide.
TANK- MIXTURES. For control of weed species listed for TUNDRA Herbicide alone plus additional broadleaf weeds, TUNDRA Herbicide may be tank mixed with the following herbicide. Consult the label of the tank mix partner(s) for further instructions regarding directions for use, restrictions and precautions. Always observe the largest (most restrictive) buffer zone of the products involved in the tank mixture.
Only the following crops have been field tested to indicate they may be safely planted at the prescribed interval after an application of TUNDRA Herbicide. To avoid the possibility of injury to subsequent crops after an application of the recommended rate of TUNDRA Herbicide, follow the crops and replanting interval which appear on this label, and if tank mixing on the label of the tank mix partner, and always observe the most restrictive replanting interval. A field bioassay must be conducted the year prior to growing any other crop of interest to confirm crop safety.
Corn, field (1)
Flax, including low linolenic acid varieties
Peas, field (2)
Wheat, spring and durum
(1) Eastern Canada and Manitoba only.
(2) Field peas may be grown the year following TUNDRA Herbicide application in all Black, Grey-Wooded and Dark Brown soil zones. Do not plant field peas the year following a TUNDRA Herbicide application in the Brown soil zone where organic matter content is below 2.5 % and where soil pH is above 7.5.
TUNDRA Herbicide must be applied with properly calibrated and clean sprayer equipment. TUNDRA Herbicide is specially formulated to mix readily in water. Prior to adding TUNDRA Herbicide to the spray tank, ensure that the spray tank is thoroughly clean (see Section 12 "Sprayer Cleanup").
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the appropriate rate of TUNDRA Herbicide, as specified under Section 8, directly to the spray tank. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application.
3. Fill the spray tank with balance of water required.
4. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application of TUNDRA Herbicide. TUNDRA Herbicide may settle if left standing without agitation. If the spray solution is allowed to stand for one hour or more, re-agitate the spray solution for a minimum of 10 minutes before application.
PROVINCE OF REGISTRATION
0 - 0
2 - 2
0 - 0
2 - 2
0 - 0
2 - 2