FOR POSTEMERGENCE CONTROL OF BROADLEAF WEEDS IN SPRING WHEAT,DURUM WHEAT AND WINTER WHEAT
FOR SALE FOR USE IN MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN, ALBERTA AND THE PEACE RIVER, OKANAGAN AND CRESTON FLATS REGIONS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ONLY
SECTION 1: NOTICE TO USER
NOTICE TO USER:
This pest control product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on the label. It is an offence under the Pest Control Products Act to use this product in a way that is inconsistent with the directions on the label. The user assumes the risk to persons or property that arises from any such use of this product.
SECTION 2: THE PRODUCT
VELOCITY 2 is a post-emergent herbicide which controls a broad spectrum of broadleaf weeds in spring, durum and winter wheat.
FOR SALE FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES AND PEACE RIVER, OKANAGAN AND CRESTON FLATS REGIONS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
SECTION 8: CROPS AND WEEDS
8.1 CROPS AND APPLICATION TIMING
- Application beyond emergence of the flag leaf may result in crop injury.
- Do not apply to a crop that is stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, drought, water-saturated soil, disease or insect damage, as crop injury may result.
- DO NOT apply to crops undersown with legume species.
8.2 APPLICATION RATE AND WEEDS CONTROLLED
Application of VELOCITY 2 Herbicide at 0.83 L/ha and according to label recommendations will provide control of the following weed species.
- For best results, apply to emerged, young, actively growing weeds according to the weed stages listed.
- Under stressed conditions and/or heavy crop canopy, early application will result in improved weed control.
- Weeds growing under adverse environmental conditions such as drought will be less susceptible to VELOCITY 2 Herbicide.
- Rainfall within 1 hour of application may reduce effectiveness.
0 - 0
0.83 - 0.83
0 - 0
0.83 - 0.83