Velocity m3 All-In-One
FOR POSTEMERGENCE WEED CONTROL IN SPRING, DURUM AND WINTER WHEAT
FOR USE ONLY IN MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN, ALBERTA AND PEACE RIVER, OKANAGAN AND CRESTON FLATS REGIONS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide is a post-emergent herbicide that provides control of certain annual grass weeds and broadleaf weeds in Spring Wheat (hard red spring, Canada Prairie spring, soft white spring, and extra strong or utility), Durum Wheat and Winter Wheat.
FOR SALE FOR USE IN THE PRAIRIE PROVINCES AND PEACE RIVER, OKANAGAN AND CRESTON FLATS REGIONS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store below freezing. Shake well before using.
Do not contaminate, water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. To prevent contamination, store this product away from food or feed. Store product in original container only and keep closed. Store away from other pesticides, feeds, seeds, fertilizers, food, or feed. Do not use or store in or around the home.
DISPOSAL AND DECONTAMINATION
Do not reuse this container for any purpose. This is a recyclable container, and is to be disposed of at a container collection site. Contact your local distributor/dealer or municipality for the location of the nearest collection site. Before taking the container to the collection site:
1. Triple- or pressure-rinse the empty container. Add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Make the empty, rinsed container unsuitable for further use.
If there is no container collection site in your area, dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
Do not reuse this container for any purpose. For disposal, this empty container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer).
For disposal, this empty container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer). It must be refilled by the distributor/dealer with the same product. Do not use this container for any other purpose.
For non-recyclable Container
1. Thoroughly rinse the emptied plastic bag, or triple-rinse the empty container, and add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Follow provincial instruction for any required additional cleaning of the plastic bag/container prior to its disposal.
3. Make the empty plastic bag/container unsuitable for further use.
4. Dispose of the plastic bag/container in accordance with provincial requirements.
Disposal of Unused, Unwanted Product: For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for cleanup of spills.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
APPLICATION RATE AND WEEDS CONTROLLED
Treatment with VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide at 1.0 L/ha applied according to label recommendations will provide control of the listed weed species.
For best results, apply to emerged, young, actively growing weeds according to the weed stages listed. Research has demonstrated that optimum wheat yield is obtained when weeds are removed early.
Under stressed conditions and/or heavy crop canopy, early application will result in improved weed control.
Weeds growing under adverse environmental conditions such as drought will be less susceptible to VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide.
Only the following crops have been field tested to indicate they may be safely planted at the prescribed interval after an application of VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide. To avoid the possibility of injury to subsequent crops after an application of the recommended rate of VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide, follow the crops and replanting interval which appear on this label. A field bioassay must be conducted the year prior to growing any other crop of interest to confirm crop safety.
Replanting interval – 10 months:
Corn, field (Manitoba only)
Flax, including low linolenic acid varieties
Peas, field (1)
Soybeans (Manitoba only)
Wheat, spring and durum
Replanting interval – 22 months:
(1) Field peas may be grown the year following VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide application in all Black, Grey-Wooded and Dark Brown soil zones. DO NOT plant field peas the year following a VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide application in the Brown soil zone where organic matter content is below 2.5 % and where soil pH is above 7.5.
VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide must be applied with properly calibrated and clean sprayer equipment. VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide is specially formulated to mix readily in water. Prior to adding VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide to the spray tank, ensure that the spray tank is thoroughly clean.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/2 full with clean water and begin agitation or bypass.
2. Add the appropriate rate of VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application.
3. Fill the spray tank with balance of water required.
4. Maintain sufficient agitation during both mixing and application of VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide.
VELOCITY M3 All-In-One Herbicide may settle if left standing without agitation. If the spray solution is allowed to stand for one hour or more, re-agitate the spray solution for a minimum of 10 minutes before application.
APPROVED TANK MIXES
2,4-D Ester (1)
AMS (2) (spring wheat only)
Decis (durum or spring wheat)
MCPA Ester (1)
Tilt (spring wheat only)
(1) The addition of MCPA or 2,4-D Ester may result in reduced grass control under drought conditions, heavy grass populations or advanced grass stages. When adding 2,4-D Ester or MCPA Ester, add a maximum of 280 grams of active per hectare or 4 ounces of active per acre (IE 189 ml/ac of MCPA Ester 600)and always add AMS.
(2) Always add AMS when adding MCPA or 2,4-D to Velocity m3.
PROVINCE OF REGISTRATION
0 - 0
1 - 1
0 - 0
1 - 1