Erect annual or biennial herb to 150 cm high, sparsely hairy to glabrous.
Leaves 3-foliolate; leaflets oblong-oblanceolate to obovate or elliptic, 7–35 mm long, 2–15 mm wide, toothed; petioles to 40 mm long; stipules bristle-like, c. 5 mm long, entire.
Raceme 40–100-flowered, longer than the subtending leaves and elongating in pod; peduncle 3–20 cm long. Calyx c. 2 mm long. Corolla 4–6 mm long, white.
Pod globose, 3–5 mm long, reticulate-wrinkled, glabrous, greyish brown; seed usually 1.
- Aatrex Liquid 480Efficiency: ★★★
- AlionEfficiency: ★★★
- ArsenalEfficiency: ★★★
- ClearviewEfficiency: ★★★
- CompitoxEfficiency: ★★★
- GF2050Efficiency: ★★★
- Indaziflam 200 SCEfficiency: ★★★
- Indaziflam 500 SCEfficiency: ★★★
- Princep Nine-TEfficiency: ★★★
- Sightline AEfficiency: ★★★
- MCPA Ester 500 LVEfficiency: ★★
- Banvel VMEfficiency: not_available
- Metsulfuron Methyl EUP Toss-N-GoEfficiency: not_available
- Nufarm FluroxypyrEfficiency: not_available
- Reclaim II AEfficiency: not_available
- Reclaim II BEfficiency: not_available
- Tribenuron Methyl EUP DF 75Efficiency: not_available