Water Dispersible Granule for Selective Weed Control
STORE IN A DRY PLACE.
DECONTAMINATION AND DISPOSAL
1. Empty bag thoroughly into spray tank.
2. Make the empty bag unsuitable for further use.
3. Dispose of the bag in accordance with provincial requirements.
4. For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean-up of spills.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DO NOT enter or allow worker entry into treated areas for 12 hours following application (except for stacking, topping, training and pruning in Christmas tree and woodland plantations). DO NOT enter or allow worker entry for staking, topping, training and pruning in Christmas tree and woodland plantations for 48 hours following application.
For fruit and nut crop: Apply the spray to the orchard of vineyard floor, avoiding contact with fruit, foliage or stems.
Field sprayer application: DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) medium classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
DO NOT apply by air.
MIXING AND SPRAYING INSTRUCTIONS:
o Spray pressure - 200-300 kPa
o Spray volume - minimum of 300 litres per hectare
o Use 16 mesh suction screen; 50 mesh screens elsewhere on sprayer
1. Spray equipment should be thoroughly flushed with clean water and drained before and after use of PRINCEP NINE-T herbicide.
2. Fill sprayer 1/2 full of water. Start gentle agitation.
3. Add PRINCEP NINE–T herbicide slowly. Agitate thoroughly.
4. Add wettable powder, if applicable, and continue agitation.
5. Fill tank 9/10 full and add emulsifiable concentrate, if applicable.
6. Top off tank with water; maintain agitation and spray.
7. Do not let stand without agitation. After any break in the spraying operations, agitate thoroughly.
|Registered for cultures||Rate||Preharvest Interval|
|Apples||1.1 - 5 kg|
|Pears||2.5 - 5 kg|
|Peaches||1.1 - 2.2 kg|
|Apricots||1.1 - 2.2 kg|
|Loganberry||3.75 - 6 kg|
|Raspberries||2 - 2.5 kg|
|Blackberries||2.5 - 3.75 kg|
|Blueberries||1.5 - 3.75 kg||60|
|Strawberries||0.56 - 1.12 kg|
|Grapes||4 - 5 kg|
|Corn||1.5 - 2 kg|
|Asparagus||2.5 - 3.75 kg|
|European barberries||2.5 - 3.75 kg|
|Crabapples||2.5 - 3.75 kg|
|Juniper berries||2.5 - 3.75 kg|
|Walnut||2.5 - 3.75 kg|
|Hazelnuts||2 - 2.5 kg|