Pandemis pyrusana, the apple pandemis or pandemis leafroller moth, is a species of moth of the family Tortricidae. It is found in North America, where it has been recorded from Alberta to British Columbia, south through Idaho, Utah and Colorado and California. The habitat consists of forests with deciduous trees and shrubs.
The length of the forewings is 8–12.5 mm for males and 9.5–14 mm for females. The forewings are brown with fasciate markings. The hindwings are white. Adults are on wing from May to July and again from September to November in coastal California in one or two generations per year.
The larvae feed on Alnus species, Betula occidentalis, Lonicera species,Cornus sericea, Ribes species, Ceanothus cuneatus, Malus species (including Malus pumila), Prunus species (including Prunus avium andPrunus virginiana), Pyrus species, Rosa species, Populus tremuloides andSalix species (including Salix lasiolepis and Salix sessilifolia). Young larvae feed under a shelter which they construct along the mid-rib of a leaf. Older larvae feed on the foliage. Full-grown larvae reach a length of about 20 mm. They are uniform green. Second generation larvae overwinter in shelters at the base of their host plant or under the bark. Pupation takes place inside a folded leaf.
- AltacorEfficiency: not_available
- AvauntEfficiency: not_available
- Bactercide WGEfficiency: not_available
- ComicEfficiency: not_available
- Dew 600Efficiency: not_available
- DiazolEfficiency: not_available
- Grochem CarbarylEfficiency: not_available
- HunterEfficiency: not_available
- LannateEfficiency: not_available
- MatchEfficiency: not_available
- ProclaimEfficiency: not_available
- SuccessEfficiency: not_available
- Velocity 50 SCEfficiency: not_available
- Voliam TargoEfficiency: not_available
- WarlockEfficiency: not_available
- Yates Success NaturalyteEfficiency: not_available
- Yates Success UltraEfficiency: not_available