Acephate 90 WDG
Acephate 90 WDG is a dispersible granule used as an insecticide for control of pests on selected agricultural crops and in listed noncrop areas. The active ingredient in Acephate 90 WDG is absorbed by plants via the roots and foliage to provide systemic control of feeding insects. Insect pests are generally controlled more effectively by Acephate 90 WDG through ingestion than by contact. Because it is impossible to test this product for every combination of cultivar, soil and horticultural practice, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that Acephate 90 WDG is compatible with the variety or cultivar of the ornamental crop to which you are making an application under your specific conditions. Test the product on a limited scale and observe for phytotoxicity over a twoweek period prior tomaking large-scale applications. Make repeat applications of Acephate 90 WDG to maintain control only as directed.
• Acephate 90 WDG is NOT for indoor residential use.
• This product is not for outdoor residential use on lawns, turf, home gardens, ornamentals, flowers, shrubs or trees. This
restriction applies to all uses listed on this label.
• Turf uses are restricted to ground applications to golf courses only.
• When tank mixing Acephate 90 WDG with other products, read the entire label of each product being added to the mix and follow the most restrictive guidelines applicable to your situation.
«The user, applicator and/or application advisor accepts full responsibility for using this product with any other product or application method not expressly authorized by this label.
• Only cranberries can have this product applied by chemigation (sprinkler irrigation) system.
• Do not apply to cranberries using any other type of irrigation system.
|Registered for cultures|