Glabrous often resinous shrub with a few main stems or small tree to 10 m high with fine flaky scaly bark, branches non-tuberculate.
Leaves linear to linear-lanceolate, 2–6 cm long, 2.7–5 mm wide, apex acute and hooked, margins entire, glabrous.
Flowers 2 or 3 in axils; pedicels 4.5–7 mm long. Sepals valvate, oblanceolate or rarely obovate, 3.5–10.5 mm long, 1.2–3.5 mm wide, apex obtuse, white to cream or rarely pinkish or brown. Corolla 10–18 mm long, white rarely pale pinkish mauve, spotted in the tube, almost glabrous or obscurely glandular-pubescent outside; lobes obtuse. Stamens enclosed.
Fruit ovoid, ± 2- or 4-angled, 4–7 mm long, 2.5–3 mm diam., dry, crustaceous, villous.
- FMC Triclopyr 600Efficiency: ★★★
- Rotam Bogen 600 ECEfficiency: ★★★
- Safari 600 ECEfficiency: ★★★
- TriclopsEfficiency: ★★★
- BrigadierEfficiency: not_available
- Garlon 600Efficiency: not_available
- Grando 600Efficiency: not_available
- Maca 600Efficiency: not_available
- Redeem 600Efficiency: not_available
- Tripyr 600 ECEfficiency: not_available