FOR SALE FOR USE ON WHEAT (SPRING, WINTER OR DURUM), SPRING BARLEY AND OATS, AND SEEDLING AND ESTABLISHED GRASS SPECIES FOR FORAGE AND SEED PRODUCTION ONLY
DEPLOY WDG Herbicide is recommended for selective postemergence con- trol or suppression of broadleaf weeds in wheat (spring, winter or durum), spring barley and oats not underseeded to legumes or grasses. DEPLOY WDG Herbicide is a 75% active ingredient herbicide formulated as a water dispersible granule. DEPLOY WDG Herbicide is to be mixed with water and a recommended surfactant and applied as a uniform broadcast spray. It is noncorrosive, nonflammable, nonvolatile and does not freeze.
DEPLOY WDG Herbicide MUST be applied with a recommended surfactant, early postemergence, to the main flush of actively growing broadleaf weeds. Recommended surfactants are AGRAL 90, AG-SURF, CITOWETT PLUS and LIBERATE.
Warm, moist growing conditions promote active weed growth and enhance the activity of DEPLOY WDG Herbicide by allowing maximum foliar uptake and contact activity. Weeds hardened off by cold weather or drought stress may not be adequately controlled or suppressed and regrowth may occur. For best results, ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds. See DI- RECTIONS FOR USE section of this label for complete use details. DEPLOY WDG Herbicide stops growth of susceptible weeds rapidly. However, typical symptoms (discolouration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application, depending upon growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
Canola, flax, lentils and alfalfa may be planted two months after an applica- tion of DEPLOY WDG Herbicide. Any crop may be planted in the year following the use of DEPLOY WDG Herbicide. One 320 g container of DEPLOY WDG Herbicide treats 16 ha.
REPLANTING TO OTHER CROP
Minimum Crop Rotation Guidelines
Minimal Interval - Crop
2 months - Canola, Flax, Lentils, Alfalfa
Next crop year - All crops
Select a spray volume that will ensure thorough coverage and a uniform spray pattern. Use a minimum of 55 L of spray volume per hectare. If tank mixing with other herbicides, always consult the label of the tank mix partner(s) for minimum spray volume requirements and apply the tank mixture using a water volume recommended for all products.
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1⁄3 full with fresh water.
2. Add the required amount of DEPLOY WDG Herbicide to the spray tank while the agitator is running. Continuous agitation is recommended through the entire mixing procedure to ensure products are completely dissolved and/or in suspension.
3. After DEPLOY WDG Herbicide has been fully dissolved and is in suspen- sion, other tank mix components may be added while continuing to fill the tank with water. The proper sequence for tank mix components is:
a. dry formulations
b. emulsifiable concentrates
c. adjuvants (recommended adjuvant must be added to improve wetting and contact activity)
d. If a drift control agent is to be tank mixed, it is to be added first.
4. Refer to specific tank mixes in the DIRECTIONS FOR USE section of this label for mixing order and other mixing instructions.
For repeat loads, reduce the tank heel to 10% or less of the previous load. Fill tank with fresh water as described in step 1, and continue as directed. Emulsifiable concentrates may make dispersion of DEPLOY WDG Herbicidemore difficult. For that reason, tank heels of the previous tank mix should be kept to 10% or less of the spray tank volume.
Store product in original container only, away from other pesticides, fer- tilizer, food or feed. Not for use or storage in or around the home. Keep container closed.
1. Make the empty container unsuitable for further use.
2. Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
3. For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manu- facturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean-up of spills.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|
|Winter wheat||20 g|
|Spring wheat||20 g|
|Spring barley||20 g|
|Winter oats||20 g|
|Spring oats||20 g|