FOR SALE FOR USE IN EASTERN CANADA ONLY
About DISTINCT WDG Herbicide
This pouch contains DISTINCT WDG Herbicide, a 70% water dispersible granule in water-soluble bags. DISTINCT WDG Herbicide is a selective post-emergent herbicide for use in Eastern Canadian corn. Use DISTINCT WDG Herbicide for control of annual broadleaf weeds.
For a complete weed control program, tank-mix DISTINCT WDG Herbicide with Accent 75 DF or Ultim 75% DF herbicide.
SPRAY DRIFT PRECAUTIONS
DISTINCT WDG Herbicide may cause injury to desirable trees and plants, particularly soybeans, tobacco, grapes, peas, potatoes, tomatoes, and many other field, ornamental, and fruit crops. Follow these precautions when spraying in the vicinity of sensitive crops:
1. Do not spray DISTINCT WDG Herbicide if wind velocity exceeds 8 km/h. Leave an adequate buffer zone between spraying area and sensitive plants.
2. Use high-volume sprays under low pressure. Use coarse sprays since they are less likely to drift than fine sprays. Keep spray pressure below 150 kPa and the spray volume above 220 L/ha unless otherwise required by the nozzle manufacturer.
3. Do not spray DISTINCT WDG Herbicide when temperatures are expected to exceed 27 C.
4. Do not spray in high humidity or fog.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Please refer to and retain this booklet for complete directions. Do not handle PVA bags excessively or expose them to moisture as th is may cause breakage. Bags should not become wet prior to adding to the spray tank. Do not handle the bags with wet hands or wet gloves. Always reseal the overwrap foil envelope to protect the remaining unused bags.
Do not remove water-soluble bags from overwrap except to add them directly to the spray tank.
Do not place the PVA bags directly in diesel oils, dormant or summer-spray-type oils. PVA bags are water soluble, not oil soluble.
Field Sprayer Application
DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty.
DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) coarse classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
DO NOT apply by air.
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS AND ORDER
1. Fill the spray tank one-half full of clean water and start agitation.
2. Products in PVA bags ( DISTINCT WDG Herbicide, Accent 75 DF, Ultim 75% DF): With agitator running, add the required number of water-soluble bags to the tank. Wait until all the water-soluble bags have fully dissolved and the product is evenly mixed in the spray tank before continuing.
3. If necessary, add non-ionic surfactant and UAN.
4. Continue with full agitation while filling tank to the desired spray volume.
CONTAINER CLEANING AND DISPOSAL
1. Follow provincial instruction for any required additional cleaning of the container prior to its disposal.
2. DO NOT reuse this container for any purpose. Make it unsuitable for further use.
3. Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
4. DISPOSAL OF UNUSED, UNWANTED PRODUCT - For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean-up of spills.
1. Store DISTINCT WDG Herbicide in original container only. Do not expose water-soluble bags to moisture.
2. Store DISTINCT WDG Herbicide in a cool, dry place.
3. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage.
|Registered for cultures