DO NOT APPLY THIS PRODUCT USING AERIAL SPRAY EQUIPMENT
MON 78027 Water Soluble herbicide, a water soluble liquid, mixes readily with water for application as a foliage spray for the control or destruction of most herbaceous plants. It may be applied through most field type sprayers after dilution and thorough mixing with water in accordance with the booklet instructions.
This herbicide moves from the point of foliage contact through the plant and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 5 days. Extremely cool or cloudy weather at treatment time may slow down activity of this product and delay visual effects of control. Visible effects are a gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above ground growth and deterioration of underground plant parts.
Delay application until vegetation has emerged to the stages described for control of such vegetation under the annual weed control section of this booklet to provide adequate leaf surface to receive the spray. Plants emerging after application from underground rhizomes or root stocks of perennials will not be affected by the spray and will continue to grow.
Always use the higher rate of this product per hectare within the recommended range when weed growth is heavy or dense, or weeds are growing in an undisturbed (non-cultivated) area.
Do not treat weeds under poor growing conditions such as drought stress, disease or insect damage, as reduced weed control may result. Reduced results may also occur when treating weeds heavily covered with dust.
This product does not provide residual weed control. For subsequent residual weed control follow a label approved herbicide program. Read and carefully observe the cautionary statements and all other information appearing on the labels of all herbicides used.
Heavy rainfall immediately after application may wash the chemical off the foliage and a repeat treatment may be required. Do not apply if rainfall is forecast for the time of application.
Do not mix with any surfactant, pesticide, herbicide oils or any other material other than water unless specified in this booklet. For best results, spray coverage should be uniform and complete. Do not spray weed foliage to the point of runoff.
This product can be applied as a broadcast spray prior to planting all crops. For specific instructions on weed control in the following cropping situations, always refer to the Annual Weed Control section for more information.
Prior to / or after planting - All field crops
This product may be applied prior to planting of all crops, or after planting but prior to emergence of all crops for control of emerged weeds listed on this label. Ensure weeds are at the desired stage at the time of application. This product does not provide residual weed control, therefore applications made too far in advance of seeding may allow weeds to emerge between application and seeding or crop emergence.
Forage Legumes and Grasses
This product may be applied for control of emerged weeds prior to emergence of forage legumes and grasses.
If the forages are to be under-seeded with a cover crop, this product must be applied prior to planting the cover crop.
|Cropsarrow_upward||arrow_upwardBBCH||arrow_upwardRegistred norm||arrow_upwardPreharvest Interval|
|Glyphosate||0 - 0||2.5 - 4.5||-|
- Common ragweedAmbrosia artemisiifolia ★★★
- Wild oatAvena fatua ★★★
- Redroot pigweedAmaranthus retroflexus ★★★
- Field penny-cressThlaspi arvense ★★★
- Wild mustard, charlockSinapis arvensis ★★★
- Spotted ladysthumbPolygonum persicaria ★★★
- Shepherd's purseCapsella bursa-pastoris ★★★
- Black bindweedFallopia convolvulus ★★★
- Annual bluegrassPoa annua ★★★
- Green foxtailSetaria viridis ★★★
- FlixweedDescurainia sophia ★★★
- Narrowleaf hawksbeardCrepis tectorum ★★★
- Common hempnettleGaleopsis tetrahit ★★★
- Volunteer barleyHordeum vulgare ★★★
- Smooth sowthistleSonchus oleraceus ★★★
- Fat henChenopodium album ★★★
- Prickly lettuceLactuca serriola ★★★
- Volunteer canolaBrassica napus ★★★
- TaresVicia sativa ★★★
- Volunteer wheatTriticum aestivum ★★★
- Russian thistleSalsola kali ★★★
- KochiaBassia scoparia ★★★
- FleabaneConyza canadensis ★★★
- FoxtailSetaria faberi ★★★
- Persian darnelLolium persicum ★★★
- Volunteer cornZea mays ★★★
- Downy bromeBromus tectorum ★★★
- Volunteer flaxLinum usitatissimum ★★★
- Canada blue grassPoa compressa ★★★
- Large crabgrassDigitaria sanguinalis ★★★