FOR SALE FOR USE ON WHEAT (SPRING, DURUM AND WINTER), SPRING BARLEY AND OATS
Store product in original container only, away from other pesticides, fertilizer, food or feed. Not for use or storage in or around the home. Keep container closed.
If this is a cardboard container:
1. Triple- or pressure-rinse the empty container. Add the rinsings to the spray mixture in the tank.
2. Follow provincial instructions for any required additional cleaning of the container prior to its disposal.
3. Make the empty container unsuitable for further use.
4. Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
If this is a refillable container: For disposal, this container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer). It must be refilled by the distributor/dealer with the same product. Do not reuse this container for any other purpose.
If this is a returnable container: Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. For disposal, this empty container may be returned to the point of purchase (distributor/dealer).
For all package types: For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill, and for clean up of spills.
DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF is recommended for selective post-emergent control or suppression of broadleaf weeds in wheat (spring, durum and winter), spring barley and oats not underseeded to legumes or grasses, and in certain grasses for forage or seed production.
DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF is a 50% active ingredient herbicide formulated as a water soluble granule. It is non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-volatile and does not freeze.
DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF is to be mixed with water and a recommended adjuvant and applied as a uniform broadcast spray. Recommended adjuvants are: AGRAL 90, AG-SURF and CITOWETT PLUS. Apply early postemergence, to the main flush of actively growing broadleaf weeds.
Warm, moist growing conditions promote active weed growth and enhance the activity of DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF by allowing maximum foliar uptake and contact activity. Weeds hardened off by cold weather or drought stress may not be adequately controlled or suppressed and regrowth may occur. For best results, ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds. See "DIRECTIONS FOR USE" section of this label for complete use details.
DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF stops growth of susceptible weeds rapidly. However, typical symptoms (discolouration) of dying weeds may not be noticeable for 1 to 3 weeks after application, depending upon growing conditions and weed susceptibility. Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
REPLANTING TO OTHER CROPS
Minimum Crop Rotation Guidelines:
Minimum Interval Crop
2 months - Canola, Flax, Lentils, Alfalfa
Next crop year - All crops
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Field Sprayer Application: DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) medium classification. Boom height must be 60 cm or less above the crop or ground.
Aerial application: DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty. DO NOT apply when wind speed is greater than 16 km/h at flying height at the site of application. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) coarse classification. To reduce drift caused by turbulent wingtip vortices, the nozzle distribution along the spray boom length MUST NOT exceed 65% of the wing- or rotorspan.
Select a spray volume that will ensure thorough coverage and a uniform spray pattern. Use a minimum of 55 L of spray volume per hectare for ground application, and between 25 to 50 L of spray volume per hectare for aerial application. If tank mixing with other herbicides, always consult the label of the tank mix partner(s) for minimum spray volume requirements and apply the tank mixture using a water volume recommended for all products.
1. Always start with a clean and empty sprayer tank.
2. Fill the tank to 2/3 full of clean water.
3. With the agitator running, add the required amount of DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF. Continue to agitate for a minimum of 5 minutes to ensure that DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF is completely dissolved.
4. Make sure there are no un-dissolved granules, and then add the required amount of the tank mix partner. If the tank mix partner is an Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC), reduce agitation to avoid inducing an invert emulsion.
5. Add the rest of the water.
6. If required for the tank mixture, add the appropriate adjuvant. If an antifoam agent is required, add last.
7. Refer to the tank mix sections of this booklet for mixing order and other mixing instructions.
8. For repeat tank loads, reduce the material remaining in the tank to 10% of the original volume or less before proceeding with step 1, because remaining chemicals may prevent DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF granules from completely dissolving or dispersing. If this is not possible, pre-slurry DUPONT PREDICADE BROADLEAF in a small amount (5-10 L) of water before adding to the tank.
|Registered for cultures