Acephate 90 DF
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL. USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE AND WITH APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Restrictions for all uses:
• Not for indoor residential use.
• Do not apply with low pressure hand wand except for control of fire ants as a mound treatment and on ornamental trees, shrubs,, and floral plants grown for non-commercial use.
• For greenhouse use, use is limited to commercial greenhouses for use on ornamental, floral, and foliage plants; and on tobacco as a floatbed application.
• For use on turf, use is limited to sod farm and golf course turf except when applying as a mound or spot treatment for fire and harvester ant control.
• Application of ACEPHATE 90 DF Insecticide to maintain control must be repeated only as directed.
ACEPHATE 90 DF is an insecticide which controls a wide range of important listed pests in selected crops and in non-crop areas. The active ingredient is acephate, a water-soluble insecticide readily absorbed by plant roots and foliage to give systemic control of feeding insects. Insect pests are generally controlled more effectively by ACEPHATE 90 DF through ingestion than by contact.
Tank mixing of this product with any other product which is not specifically and expressly authorized by the label shall be exclusive risk of the user, applicator, and/or application advisor. Read the entire label of each product and follow the most restrictive applications and restrictions to be used in the tank mix with this product.
Apply to cranberries only by sprinkler irrigation systems. Do not apply by chemigation to any other crop, or this crop using any other type of irrigation system.
|Registered for cultures|
|Dry lima beans|