For broad-spectrum, postemergence selective control of annual and perennial grass weeds in select crops and other use sites
Restrictions and Limitations
In Case of Emergency
In case of a spill of this product, call:
• BASF Corporation
Steps to take if this material is released into the environment or spilled:
• Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and avoid exposure when managing a spill. (See Precautionary Statements section of this label for required PPE.)
• Dike and contain the spill with inert, absorbent material (e.g., sand, earth) and transfer liquid and solid diking material to separate containers for disposal. Small-scale spills of Poast Plus herbicide (that can be cleaned up with a typical spill kit) may be applied to labeled sites.
• Remove contaminated clothing, and wash affected skin areas with soap and water. Wash clothing before reuse.
• Keep spill out of all sewers and open bodies of water.
• Maximum seasonal application rate - Refer to the
Use-specific Information section of the label.
• Preharvest interval (PHI) - Refer to the Use-specific
Information section of the label.
• DO NOT apply preplant or preemergence before planting grass crops except field corn. Refer to Use-specific Information.
• DO NOT plant harvestable crops for 30 days after application unless sethoxydim is labeled for use on that crop.
• Avoid all direct or indirect contact with any desired grass crop (e.g., corn, rice, small grains, sorghum, and ornamental grasses and turfgrass).
• Poast Plus does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds.
• Stress - DO NOT apply to grass weeds or crops under stress because of lack of moisture, hail damage, flooding, herbicide injury, mechanical injury, or widely fluctuating temperatures. Unsatisfactory control may result. In irrigated areas, it may be necessary to irrigate before application to ensure active grass weed growth.
• DO NOT apply to crops that show injury (leaf phytotoxicity or plant stunting) produced by any other prior herbicide applications because this injury may be enhanced or prolonged with new or additional herbicide application.
• A minimum of 14 days is required between sequential applications of Poast Plus.
• DO NOT use selective application equipment such as recirculating sprayers, wiper applicators, or shielded applicators.
• DO NOT apply through any type of irrigation equipment.
• Rainfast period - Poast Plus is rainfast 1 hour after application
|Registered for cultures|