Petiole - As long as the leaves.
Blade - Lateral veins easy to see underneath. Egg shaped to oblong with pointed tip or rounded. 10-20 mm long. Tapering into a long stalk. Hairless.
Greenish. Separate male and female flowers on the same spike.
Bracts - 2 bracts shorter than perianth. Greenish.
Ovary - -3 prominent styles.
Perianth -3-5 segments. 5mm long and longer than the bracts. Lance shaped with dry membranous edges. Pointed tip.
- TrellisEfficiency: ★★
- FugitiveEfficiency: not_available
- Gallery 75 DFEfficiency: not_available
- Grasp SCEfficiency: not_available
- Grasp XtraEfficiency: not_available
- RhonoxEfficiency: not_available
- Treflan H.F.P.Efficiency: not_available
- Trellis SCEfficiency: not_available
- Triflurex HFPEfficiency: not_available