A vigorous perennial vine with numerous trailing stems, a thick woody rootstock, and tuber-bearing lateral roots, reproducing vegetatively, and by seed.
Stems: Thick, trailing, 3 to 4 m long, lasting one season.
Leaves: Alternate on long stalks, heart-shaped, 12 to 15 cm long, to 10 cm across.
Flowers: Pink at first changing to blue later; funnel-shaped, about 8 cm diameter and 8 cm long; grouped in loose clusters in leaf axils.
- PerfectMatchEfficiency: ★★★
- TrellisEfficiency: ★★
- FugitiveEfficiency: not_available
- Galigan H2OEfficiency: not_available
- GF-2764Efficiency: not_available
- Grasp SCEfficiency: not_available
- Grasp XtraEfficiency: not_available
- ImposeEfficiency: not_available
- Kerb 3.3 SCEfficiency: not_available
- Maestro 4EC Selective HerbicideEfficiency: not_available
- Pindar GTEfficiency: not_available
- SurveilEfficiency: not_available