FOLPAN 80 WDG FUNGICIDE is a water dispersible granular fungicide which can be combined with most commonly used insecticides, adjuvants and fungicides. Use only on crops listed on this label.
Check compatibilities of combination before making tank mixes unless previous use of the materials being combined has been proven to be physically compatible. Fungicidal activity is reduced if combined with strongly alkaline materials such as hydrated lime. This material should not be used in combination with or closely following an oil spray.
RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
For resistance management, please note that FOLPAN 80 WDG FUNGICIDE contains a Group M fungicide. Any fungal population may contain individuals naturally resistant to FOLPAN 80 WDG FUNGICIDE and other Group M fungicides. A gradual or total loss of pest control may occur over time if these fungicides are used repeatedly in the same fields. Other resistance mechanisms that are not linked to site of action but specific for individual chemicals, such as enhanced metabolism, may also exist. Appropriate resistance-management strategies should be followed.
To delay fungicide resistance:
- Where possible, rotate the use of FOLPAN 80 WDG FUNGICIDE or other Group M fungicides with different groups that control the same pathogens.
- Use tank mixtures with fungicide from a different group when such use is permitted.ATE:
- Fungicide use should be based on an IPM program that includes scouting, historical information related to pesticide use and crop rotation and considers cultural, biological and other chemical control practices.
- Monitor treated fungal populations for resistance development.
- If disease continues to progress after treatment with this product, do not increase the use rate. Discontinue use of this product and switch to another fungicide with a different target site of action, if available.
- Contact your local extension specialist or certified crop advisors for any additional pesticide resistance-management and/or IPM recommendations for specific crops and pathogens.
- For further information and to report suspected resistance, contact your Makhteshim-Agan of North America, Inc. representative or call 1-800-265-4624.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Fill spray tank nearly full and pour recommended amount of FOLPAN 80 WDG FUNGICIDE on surface of water. Fungicide can be premixed in a bucket half filled with water. Mix can be poured through screen into nearly filled spray tank.
Finish filling tank. Keep agitator running during filling and spraying. Do not allow solution to stand without agitation. Do not use in low volume gear-type equipment.
For commercial use only. This product is not to be used in and around homes or other residential areas such as parks, schools, public buildings, playing fields or any other areas where the general public including children could be exposed.
DO NOT apply by aerial application. Apply with ground application equipment only.
DO NOT apply this product by chemigation or through any type of irrigation system.
Apply only when the potential for drift to areas of human habitation or areas of human activity such as houses, cottages, schools or recreational areas is minimal. Take into consideration wind speed, wind direction, temperature, application equipment and sprayer settings.
DO NOT apply this product directly to freshwater habitats (such as lakes, rivers, sloughs, ponds, prairie potholes, creeks, marshes, streams, reservoirs, ditches and wetlands), estuaries or marine habitats.
DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty.
Field sprayer application: DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the ASAE [fine or medium or coarse] classification.
CROP: APPLES, CRABAPPLES
DISEASE: Alternaria leaf spot, black rot, Brooks spot, fly-speck, scab, sooty blotch
APPLICATION RATE: 3.0-3.75 kg/h
REMARKS: Apply in sufficient water to provide good coverage (up to 3000 L/ha). Apply in a regular protective schedule from green tip up until harvest. Do not apply more than 6 applications per season. EASTERN CANADA: Treatments during the critical period (just before bloom until 30 days after petal fall) may cause russetting to sensitive varieties such as Golden Delicious, Red Delicious and Stayman Winesap. WESTERN CANADA: Do not use between bloom and July to avoid injury. Do not apply within 1 day of harvest.
DISEASE: Dead arm
APPLICATION RATE: 1.25 kg/ha
REMARKS: Apply in sufficient water to provide good coverage (1000 L/ha). Apply when new shoots are 2.5 to 5.0 cm long and repeat when growth is 10 to 15 cm long. Do not apply within 1 day of harvest. Do not apply more than 2 applications per season.
DISEASE: Black rot, downy mildew
APPLICATION RATE: 1.25 kg/ha
REMARKS: Apply in sufficient water to provide good coverage (1000 L/ha). Apply just before bloom, just after bloom, and in first cover spray. For downy mildew, an additional application 2 to 3 weeks later may be needed. Do not apply within 1 day of harvest. Do not apply more than 4 applications per season.
DISEASE: Powdery mildew
APPLICATION RATE: Apply 1.25 kg/ha Folpan 80 WDG and Kumulus DF at 12.6 kg/ha in a tank mix.
REMARKS: Apply tank mix in sufficient water to provide good coverage (1000 litres/ha). Apply at first sign of mildew and repeat after 10 days. Do not apply within 1 day of harvest. Do not apply more than 4 applications per season.
DO NOT USE ON CONCORD, FOCH, DE BUREN OR ANY VARIETIES SENSITIVE TO SULPHUR.
DISEASE: Gray mold, fruit rot, leaf spot
APPLICATION RATE: 2.50 kg/ha
REMARKS: Apply in sufficient water for good coverage (up to 2000 L/ha). Apply before first infection and repeat at 7-day intervals to protect crop until harvest. Do not apply within 1 day of harvest. Do not apply more than 6 applications per season.
DISEASE: Fruit rot
APPLICATION RATE: 3.25 kg/ha
REMARKS: pply in sufficient water for good coverage (up to 2000 L/ha). Apply when 5% of blossoms are open. Repeat 10 to 14 days later when 50 to 75% of blossoms are open. Do not apply within 30 days of harvest. Do not apply more than 2 applications per season
CROP: FIELD CUCUMBERS, MELONS, PUMPKINS, SQUASH
DISEASE: Anthracnose, downy mildew
APPLICATION RATE: 2.5-5 kg/ha
REMARKS: Apply in sufficient water for good coverage (up to 2000 L/ha depending upon the size of the vines). Apply when first true leaves appear. Repeat at 7-day intervals until crop is harvested. Do not apply within 1 day of harvest. Do not apply more than 6 applications per season.
CROP: FIELD TOMATOES
APPLICATION RATE: 5 kg/ha
REMARKS: Apply in sufficient water for good coverage (up to 2000 L/ha). Apply during first bloom and repeat at 7-day intervals until harvest. Do not apply within 1 day of harvest. Do not apply more than 6
applications per season.
|Cropsarrow_upward||arrow_upwardBBCH||arrow_upwardRegistred norm||arrow_upwardPreharvest Interval|
|Apple trees||0 - 0||3 - 3.75||1|
|Cranberries||0 - 0||3.25 - 3.25||30|
|Cucumbers||0 - 0||2.5 - 5||1|
|Melons||0 - 0||2.5 - 5||1|
|Pumpkins||0 - 0||2.5 - 5||1|
|Squash||0 - 0||2.5 - 5||1|
|Strawberries||0 - 0||2.5 - 2.5||1|
|Tomatoes||0 - 0||5 - 5||1|
|Vines||0 - 0||1.25 - 1.25||1|
- Pythium root rotPythium spp.
- Sclerotinia stem rotSclerotinia sclerotiorum
- Grey moldBotrytis cinerea
- Downy mildew of GrapesPlasmopara viticola
- Anthracnose of AlmondsColletotrichum acutatum
- Apple scabVenturia inaequalis
- Septoria leaf spot of TomatoSeptoria lycopersici
- Alternaria leaf spotAlternaria brassicicola
- Fruit rotGloeosporium album
- Fly speckZygophiala jamaicensis
- Sooty blotchGloeodes pomigena
- Black rot, black spotXanthomonas campestris
- Dead armCryptosporella viticola
- Brooks spotMycosphaerella pomi