LPI Glufosinate 280
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use LPI Glufosinate 280 in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not use LPI Glufosinate 280 until you have read the entire label. Do not apply LPI Glufosinate 280 in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation. In the State of New York Only: Not For Use In Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
LPI Glufosinate 280 is a water-soluble herbicide for application as a foliar spray for the control of a broad spectrum of emerged annual and perennial grass and broadleaf weeds in LibertyLink canola, LibertyLink corn, LibertyLink cotton, and LibertyLink soybean, and in trees, vines, and berries. LPI Glufosinate 280 may be applied for potato vine desiccation. LPI Glufosinate 280 may also be applied as a broadcast burndown application before planting or prior to emergence of any conventional or transgenic variety of canola, sweet corn*, corn, cotton, olive, rice*, soybean, or sugar beet.
*Not for use in California.
LPI Glufosinate 280 is only foliar-active with little or no activity in soil. Weeds that emerge after application will not be controlled. Apply
LPI Glufosinate 280 to actively growing weeds as described in the Weed Control Recommendations for Row Crops section to get maximum weed control. Uniform, thorough spray coverage is necessary to achieve consistent weed control. Necrosis of leaves and young shoots occur within 2 to 4 days after application under good growing conditions.
• LPI Glufosinate 280 is rainfast 4 hours after application to most weed species; therefore, rainfall within 4 hours may necessitate retreatment or may result in reduced weed control.
• Applications should be made between dawn and 2 hours before sunset to avoid the possibility of reduced lambsquarters and velvetleaf control.
• Consult your local Cooperative Extension Service or Loveland Products, Inc. representative for guidelines on the optimum application vtiming for LPI Glufosinate 280 in your region.
• Weed control may be reduced if application is made when heavy dew, fog, and mist/rain are present; or when weeds are under stress due to environmental conditions such as drought, cool temperatures, or extended periods of cloudiness.
• To maximize weed control, do not cultivate from 5 days before an application to 7 days after an application.
|Registered for cultures|