Metribuzin 70 WDG
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Mixing: When using this product, make sure the sprayer is completely clean, free of rust or corrosion which occurs from winter storage. Examine strainers and screens to be sure the sprayer is clean from previously used pesticides. Any tank mix containing this product should be kept agitated and sprayed out immediately. Do not allow tank mixes to stand for prolonged periods of time.
The proper mixing procedure for Metribuzin 70 WDG alone or in tank mix combinations with other herbicides is:
1. Fill the spray tank 1/4Ͳ1/3 full with clean water.
2. Add specified rate of this product while recirculating and with agitator running.
3. Follow the triple rinse procedure described under “Storage And Disposal” to insure that all product is removed from the container.
4. Mix thoroughly and add clean water to fill spray tank to desired level.
5. Add the other herbicide to tank last and agitate thoroughly.
6. Continue agitation during application and until sprayer tank is empty. Soil Texture: As used on this label, “coarse soils” are loamy sand or sandy loam soils. “Medium soils” are loam, silt loam, silt, sandy clay, or sandy clay loam. “Fine soils” are silty clay, silty clay loam, clay, or clay loam. Silty clay loam soils are transitional soils and may be classified as medium textured soils in some regions of the U.S.
USE RESTRICTIONS FOR ALL USES
x Do not rotate any crop not listed on this label for 18 months following application.
x Do not allow sprays to drift on to adjacent desirable plants.
x Do not use on other crops grown for food or forage.
x For all uses: LowͲpressure, highͲvolume handͲwand equipment is prohibited.
x Apply this product only as specified on this label.
x Observe all precautions and restrictions on labeling of all products used in mixtures.
|Registered for cultures|