DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. DO NOT apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticideregulation.
NNH-950-4 is designed- for nonselective grass and broadleaf weed control. This product contains two active ingredients; one of which provides systemic grass and broadleaf control and one which provides contact activity against broad leaf weeds. Only certified applicators are permitted to apply NNH-950-4 for turf and ornamental sites. This product is nonselective and should not be applied.to sensitive crops or foliage, including turfgrass.
• Do not apply more than 32 fl ozlacre for preplant burndown use prior to seeding crops listed on this label (corn, wheat, soybean, cotton, root and tuber vegetables, leafy vegetables, cole crops, legumes, fruiting vegetables, cucurbits, and small grains).
• Do not apply more than 76 fl ozlacre for preplant fallow and crop stubble.
• Do not apply more than 76 fl oi/acre for nonbearing and bearing deciduous fruit and nut trees and vines.
• Do not apply more than 76 fl ozlacre for noncrop land and uncultivated agricultural areas per year.
• Do not apply more than 96 fl ozlacre per growing season for noncrop weeds per year.
• Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
|Registered for cultures||Rate|
|Corn||24 - 32 fl oz|
|Cotton||24 - 32 fl oz|
|Soybeans||24 - 32 fl oz|
|Winter wheat||24 - 32 fl oz|
|Spring wheat||24 - 32 fl oz|