Willowood Oxyflo 2 EC
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read all
Directions for Use carefully before applying.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your state or tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
PRODUCT USE INFORMATION
Willowood OxyFlo 2EC is a selective herbicide for postemergence and preemergence residual weed control in labeled crops. Directions provided in the Product Use Information section of this label apply to all uses of this product. Use directions for listed crops are provided in the Crop-Specific Use Directions section of this label.
The following use restrictions apply to all labeled uses of Willowood OxyFlo 2EC (Refer to directions for use for individual crops for additional crop-specific use restrictions.):
• Do not graze or harvest plants from areas treated with Willowood OxyFlo 2EC for feed or forage.
• Apply Willowood OxyFlo 2EC only with ground equipment unless otherwise specified in crop-specific use directions.
• Willowood OxyFlo 2EC is phytotoxic to plant foliage. Avoid accidental spray contact or drift with established crops. Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift to non-target areas.
• Some labeled crops are tolerant to over-the-top applications of Willowood OxyFlo 2EC if applied during dormancy. Do not make over-the-top applications unless specifically allowed in crop-specific use directions.
• Do not treat ditch banks or waterways with Willowood OxyFlo 2EC or contaminate water used for irrigation or domestic purposes.
• Do not apply Willowood OxyFlo 2EC in enclosed greenhouse as foliage injury will result.
|Registered for cultures|