This herbaceous, tendril-bearing vine grows up to 5 m (16 ft) in length. It bears simple, alternate leaves 4–12 cm (1.6–4.7 in) across, with three to seven deeply separated lobes.
The fruit has a distinct warty exterior and an oblong shape. It is hollow in cross-section, with a relatively thin layer of flesh surrounding a central seed cavity filled with large, flat seeds and pith.
- CleantraxxEfficiency: ★★★
- Galigan 2EEfficiency: not_available
- Galigan H2OEfficiency: not_available
- Goal 2XLEfficiency: not_available
- GoalTenderEfficiency: not_available
- Pindar GTEfficiency: not_available
- SweepEfficiency: not_available
- Touchdown CT 2Efficiency: not_available
- Touchdown TotalEfficiency: not_available