This is an annual herb reaching 70 centimeters in height with an erect stem which is usually red or red-streaked green and leafy with green foliage. The oval to triangular leaves are toothed and broad, smooth on the upper surface and powdery on the undersides.
The inflorescences are powdery clusters of spherical buds. The buds do not open into typical flower blossoms but remain with the sepals covering the ovary as the fruit develops.
- Optill ProEfficiency: ★★★
- SequenceEfficiency: ★★★
- SimplicityEfficiency: ★★★
- Simplicity CAEfficiency: ★★★
- TrellisEfficiency: ★★
- Clash Selective HerbicideEfficiency: not_available
- Gallery 75 DFEfficiency: not_available
- Kerb 50-WEfficiency: not_available
- Kerb SCEfficiency: not_available
- Spin-AidEfficiency: not_available
- Touchdown CFEfficiency: not_available
- Touchdown CT 2Efficiency: not_available
- Touchdown TotalEfficiency: not_available
- Trellis SCEfficiency: not_available